Creature Corps, a division of Precinct 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature Corps, a division of Precinct 13

In case you weren't able to attend MHC, there was a company there that had some incredible products! The company is Creature Corps. They've added a lot of the products they offer to their catalog and you can request a free copy by emailing them at the info below. We've worked with them to order custom costumes and they came out incredible! They went off of our Actor's measurements and they made them to fit perfectly! There were a few costumes that we already had and we sent them to them for custom distressing. They look awesome! When I get a chance, I'll try to get pictures of some of the costumes, including my own and I'll post the pictures. I believe we're doing a publicity appearance for the premier of the Halloween remake at the Joplin theatres, so I hope to get some pictures then. At any rate, the following is the info on Creature Corps. Please tell them Kel with Raycliff Manor recommended them!:grin:

Creature Corps

MASKS, SPECIAL COSTUMES AWARD WINNING CREATIONS, SPECIAL MAKE-UP EFFECTS, CREATURES, PROPS

P-13 ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
    707 S. THOMAN STREET
    CRESTLINE, OH 44827
    PH: 419-683-3900
    FAX: 419-683-3914
    E-MAIL: CREATURESURPLUS@YAHOO.COM to request a FREE PDF CATALOG!
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 08-20-2009, 09:13 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Creature Corps

Yes, P13 rawks ! A great addition to the haunt industry ! ( We share a seamstress and she is AWESOME ! )

I am sure your costumes came out perfect !

She can make Anything I sware !

Do check them out !
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I have been to their shop and done work with them. They easily know more about special effects, prop creation, and costuming that most of the haunt vendors combined. Their artists are top notch, and I just can't say enough good things about them.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Absolutely

Bob and P13 Team are a vendor to keep an eye on.... I expect GREAT THINGS FROM THEM !! You want "Movie Quality Props ? " I think Creature Corps will set the bar high.

AND DONT FORGET ABOUT DEMSKI CREATIONS..... Brian is a straight forward kick-ass artist hes put in the hours ( THATS FOR SURE ) He can mold ANYTHING and his work speaks for itself.

I Bow to P13 and Creature Corps.... I think its time to set the bar a little higher and in the end ( Haunt Owners Will Appreciate It ) Us FX guys have allot to learn "And believe me.... Im already standing in line for lessons "

LMFAO

~ RAWK ~
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
        X