Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Characters..

Hey guys,

I wanted to take a minute to quickly post some images of our artwork for our two main character Griswald Grimlock and Luicilla Grimlock.

We would love to get your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to look.

J.

http://www.grimlockmanor.com/

Griwald Grimlock-
    What we know of Mr. Grimlock's current state is limited. What we know of his past is almost endless. A self taught and funded anthropologist and archaeologist, Mr. Grimlock spent his twenties and thirties abroad. Living with tribes in Brazil, camping with cannibals in the rainforests, Mr. Grimlock was addicted. He was obsessed with the inner workings of less civilized groups of people and their religions. His work and his wife Lucilla were all he cared about and all he had time for. He accepted numerous awards for the work he did, including the coveted “Magiks of the World” award for his essays on voodoo and witch doctors. With the mysterious death of Lucilla in his mid thirties Mr. Grimlock went a little mad. From the research we have done it seems that he spent the remainder of his fortune trying to find a way to get her back. As of right now we are certain he succeeded. We are also certain that what he started he cannot stop. It appears that he has somehow opened a doorway to a realm that cannot be closed. Whatever is on the other side of this doorway is just as aware of us as we are of it. This meaning that we really have no idea what could have already come through. We lost two teams already to the house and are timid to throw more people inside, though it is inevitable for further research. The largest problem lies in our lack of people, to solve this we have opened recruitment into our ranks. We hope that this can help us further understand the incredible paranormal activity that is manifesting itself deep within the walls of Grimlock Manor.

Lucilla Grimlock-
    Mr. Grimlock's deceased wife is one of the most if not the most disturbing things myself and the team have ever encountered. She is quiet and moves with a terrifying grace considering her viscerally dreadful appearance. She still considers herself beautiful from what we understand, still keeping up with her makeup and what's left of her hair. She has lured 4 of our best members into the house with her “kind gestures”, we can only assume that they are dead as we haven't seen them since. Married to Mr. Grimlock since she was only seventeen, she knows only her love for him and her hatred for what she has become. Close contact with her is to be avoided at all costs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frightguy1; 08-19-2009, 05:13 PM. Reason: Edit Pictures

Absolutely Fantastic!

The pics of the characters are the best as their story lines. I loved it, great job!

Comment

Neat,
      I like how vague you are on some things, it leaves you room to play with themes. The orlock mask has always been one of my favorites, so it looks awesome. the actress as Lucilla looks good, kinda zombie/revenant I like it. Glad to see you putting so much thought into it.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Great job man! The third picture is pretty creepy. Nice choice of contacts, they really add to the characters.

Jake

Comment

Looks Great!

Peter T
          FS
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
          https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Thanks all!

We really appreciate your feedback. I'll be sure to post more pictures ASAP, we have a lot but we have been trying to get them all cleaned up and put on our website: http://www.grimlockmanor.com/

We have been working hard at creating a good storyline and back stories for our characters so I am glad everyone is liking that thus far.

Please keep the comments coming and also if you have any feedback about our website that would be greatly appreciated too!

All the best!

J.
            Grimlock Manor Haunted Attraction.
            Metuchen NJ
            Open October 30th, 31st & November 1sr

Comment

Great job.

Great job.

Comment

Working...
              X