Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help with a tranfer of domain names!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with a tranfer of domain names!

I am buying out a partner who had access to some domain names. My question is, how do you transfer web addresses from one person/acct. to another?

It depends on who they are registered with, each register will have different processes some easier than others. If you have all the security codes and registrars codes it should not be too painful as long as the email addresses are still active that registered them. Just remember all road blocks can be over come it just might take you a bit of time.
    sigpic

Comment

When removing my ex's name and her passwords all that was needed was my e-mail address and I think my phone number.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Not sure if you got my PM but www.jcpsnowproductions.com can take a look at it and give you a quote. My name is Christina. I'm one of the owner operators of this business my boyfriend Justin will be able to tell you how much will need to be done and what the price may be. So please let me know! Have a great day!
        I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

Comment

Working...
        X