Looking for Guts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Guts

Does anyone know the vendor selling the bloody intestines?

Thanks!
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Bloody Intestines

I could make you some but I have enough on my plate so I will pass you on to GORE GALORE.

www.goregalore.com

I know I had seen a recent picture of their apprentice Ashley painting litterally TONS of intestines for them. I would contact Kevin and ask him if he has any and if he will be selling any.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
      I could make you some but I have enough on my plate so I will pass you on to GORE GALORE.

www.goregalore.com

I know I had seen a recent picture of their apprentice Ashley painting litterally TONS of intestines for them. I would contact Kevin and ask him if he has any and if he will be selling any.
      That's www.gore-galore.com

and I know Gross Parts @ www.grossparts.com was making silicone intestines, but there website is down. Last time i saw them was Transworld 2008.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

grossparts.com he makes awsome silicone intestines

Comment

I know you did not ask for this, but I have found a great way to make intestines. Take a piece of 3/4 or 1 inch EMT pipe and suspend it between two chairs. Paint it with latex and a wee bit of cotton or stretchy spider webs just for texture. I like to antique them with a reddish brown and then peel off of the pipe, talc them to keep them from sticking together and you have a 10 foot length of intestines, they can be linked if you need longer but they look great, armorall them or hit them with tire shine spray for the wet look.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Allen that actually helped me. I was thinking about making some using a plastic chain then adding latex and texture, but the EMT pipe sounds like a good idea too.

Comment

I have some of the intestines I think you are talking about. It appears all they are are hosery, cotton balls with some blood on them dipped in silicone. Very easy but I could be missing something in the process. They are sticky if you get them wet.

Comment

Tony,
                I am sure there are atleast a couple companies selling intestines.
                But here are ours seen with no blood.

You can easily add blood after you display them the way you want.
                And we have them in stock so we could add this to your current order which is now complete. Just let me know how many sets you want to add if you like them.

Here is something that goes along with it pretty well too. I don't think we have any in stock at the moment though
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Yep Kevin, I've always likes your guts, and business savy.
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

You got Guts!

Matt,
                    You know I feel the same way about you, your spouse, and your workers, especially Bunnyman.
                    I hope everything has worked itself out for you this season. I know how hard it has been for many haunt owners, actors, and vendors alike. And I hope everyone is able to atleast meet their needs.
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com
                    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the replies!

I just got placed my order with Kevin.
                      Tony Wohlgemuth,
                      Comes up with the fun stuff!
                      Kersey Valley, Inc.
                      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

I try to make as much as I possibly can. The cheapest intestine I made was using a 2x2, talcum powder, liquid latex and old pantyhose. Lean the 2x2 against something and put something heavy on the bottom. You want to have at least 4 feet of the top of the 2x2 free. Liberally talcum powder to the free part of the wood. Roll the hose onto the 2x2. Coat the hose with latex and allow it to dry. Once the latex is dry, cover the latex with more talcum powder. Begin taking the pantyhose from the 2x2 by rolling them back off. As you roll the pantyhose back off the 2x2 apply more talc to prevent the latex from sticking to itself.

After that we just fill the hose with fiberfill, and spray paint red with a few touches of purple.

The other method is for rigid intestine. You need a can of expanding foam insulation, and a plastic garbage bag.

Expel the insulation in whatever form you like. Allow it to dry. Cover with latex paint. Allow to dry. Paint with whatever color you like.
                        . . . Experience the Agony

Comment

Working...
                        X