Am I In Good Company Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I In Good Company Here?

Or am I a singulaly retarded individual?
    We were pretty
    busy tonight and I was fairly tired but hanging in there doing all of the talking I usually do and all of the other physically demanding work..and I find myself laughing and laughing at some customers reacting the same way that I have seen them react for these last 21 years, being open almost every night..I still get a laugh going from this repitition!
    They were screaming screams of sheer terror even long after they knew what was happening or going to happen to them.
    Is it a sign of something being definately wrong with you if you spend 21 years laughing at the same joke every night?
    I have.
    "?"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Not retarded,
    Just means your a haunter.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Senses of humour.

Comment

From the first time I got a scare I have been hooked and it doesn't matter how many times I see that reaction in a season I still get enjoyment out of it. I have a theory about new actors, if they can get that first scare early on they are hooked, if they don't then they fizzle out. There is just a strange satisfaction that I get when I do this crazy thing we call haunting. I envy you Jim getting to do it every night, I want to make it out and take a tour of your house.
        sigpic

Comment

A Very Recent conversation Here:

"I used to work in a haunted house, things don't scare me. One time a guy stepped right up behind me wearing a very hideous mask I just turned and said, "Hi! " My friends and other people think I'm weird because I don't react to fear or scares."
          The next thing she said came very quickly and sharply out of her mouth and it was a curse word because she was mad at herself because I had just scared her!
          This continued happening , her quickly swearing, then she stopped swearing and just began hollering out expressing herself as I continued to "get her", funny thing is, I was not doing anything out of the ordinary she was experiencing the exact same tour I give everyone.
          At the tour's conclusion she said this was the first haunted house that had ever scared her.
          Honestly she didnot seem easy to scare, nervous or the least but jumpy.
          Most of these things I do here are fairly different from other haunts I have been told (often) but then I also think almost anybody could have my success if they reset and lulled and distracted their customers as much as I can here, nobody is rushed here, least of all me.
          I savor these experiences and suffer withdrawls when nobody shows up in the dead of winter sometimes...maybe my addiction is from whence I find all the energy to do this like I do?
          I know a good audience moves me to give it more effort, their reactions feed this in me.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You are crazy!!!

Jim you definately need to get looked at!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Thank You Dr. Damon!

Although I usually ignore psychological advice given when the Doctor has both of his hands super-glued inside of his own pants!
              I'll make the exception this time.
              Go ahead. Just try and move your hands when you talk now!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X