Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ghost Ship" needs volunteers - Wilmington NC

From CL in Wilmington:

Ghosts and Zombies are needed at the Battleship USS North Carolina for the 2009 "Ghost Ship"!

Actors are needed/wanted to volunteer for "Ghost Ship" as ghosts, zombies, etc., at the Battleship North Carolina this October. You must be available for 2 - 3 rehearsal nights, 1 media night, and show dates (8 evenings in all). NO previous acting experience is required, but it is preferred. Past experience working in a haunted house is a definite plus!

Must be 18 or over. For more information, please call: 910-251-5797.

Media night for Ghost Ship will be Oct. 13th. Ghost Ship show dates are: Oct. 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, and 30th. Just remember, the ghosts don't care how loud you scream!
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

The "Ghost Ship" needs volunteers - Wilmington NC Reply to Thread

Hi, I think I should be able to help out with volunteering, but I have a question, if I do volunteer, are the people that signed up to volunteer going to be the ones scaring people for the haunted ghost ship or just setting up? and i tried to call the number you posted, but it did not give an option for me to say that I wanted to volunteer. It just gave the battleship info but no volunteering for the "Ghost Ship", which i would love to help out in... but you see, I am a college student so it depends on if I don't get overloaded with homework and classes. but if you could please, as soon as you get this message, please call me to let me know more about the Ghost Ship..

Thanks,
    ~David~ (910) 515-6228

(P.S.)
    if I don't answer, just leave a message cause I might be in class.

or you can leave a message at (910) 392-3707 and i will get back to you as soon as I can.

Comment

Working...
    X