Dream Reapers info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Reapers info

We have in the past had vendors set up in the gift shop.....

Again we would like to offer sponsorship type deals with vendors who would be interested in spotlighting their products at Dream Reapers in February.

We have 2 sponsors already
    Bump in the Night
    San Diego FX ...Haunting Faces

If any other vendors would like to show their stuff in action....let me know
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Any particular type of vendor you are looking for? When you say in action, does that mean set it up in your haunt?
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

WOW How soon we forget the Bodybaggers........ tsk tsk feeling neglected and rejected
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Hmm

Well Bump in the night is sending some of their product to use and display
        San Diego FX is coming out to do a few folks with his appliances

It doesn't matter the type of vendor (as long as they don't sell smells :lol

Let's just say.....if you are seeing an air cannon on a table VS hearing it in use somewhere......I think the in action would be an easier sell

Comment

I would be more than willing to let you use an air cannon during TW, but I thought you told me at MHC that you didnt like them, so that probably won't work.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

OH

OHHHHH and did I mention that Bodybagging Rob also is involved with sponsorship.....Rob make sure you bring a banner to hang.

Rob is going to be showing the zombieskins and stuff in action.
            Rob remember not to scare them into the water!

Air cannons? Yes I don't like them BUT we do have plenty of those things.
            You have other stuff????

Comment

Just when I thought It was my Breath or something............ will do on the Banner , also contacted my Minion and am having him fill out all the needed forms.......
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
              X