No announcement yet.

Halloween 2 VS. The Final Destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked H2. I thought that he went too far with Loomis' character being a prick and all.

And Im not gonna give anything away here, but since they killed off so many people in the movie, what will be in the 3rd one? If they make it.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Doubtful if they follow the same HALLOWEEN 3 format

Like "SEASON OF THE WITCH" without Michael Myers. I'm sure the news will break soon on this project.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
        H2 did a total of $17 million for the weekend...... final dest. did $38 million. (did that include the final in 3D and the regular version ??? (just wondering) both versions were shown here in local theatres here.

Inglorious came in 2nd place. I really thought H2 would have done better.

I also heard Halloween 3-D is slated for next Sepetmeber... Not sure if Rob Zombie is involved.

Thanks for the posts. more comments please on H2 and
        FINAL (how was the new 3D-effect?)
        Wow. Not good, for RZ fans anyway. Rob won't be there for 3D.
        Sad to see those numbers but thanks for posting
        StackerSteve
        LoT 27
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Final Destination

Actually Final Destination wasnt gay.... it was decent

( MADE ME LAUGH PRETTY HARD )

I would recomend Final Destination 3D
          "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com
          "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
          http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I have now seen both movies...

Halloween 2 ... Rob Zombie never learns just another trailer park trash movie with the word F*CK being used at least 1000 times. The whole scene at the end was stupid I mean he's a mass murderer and you just surround the farm house. Additionally the way he kills everyone was excessively brutal, knife attack over and over to the same body. It was overboard! Lumas or whatever his name was was WAY OVER THE TOP STUPID! First movie he was serious and this movie he's like a joke. Another thing that was DUMB was this little town having this WILD Halloween party with nude dancers in the middle of town...that was retarded because it would never happen.

I hated all the dream stuff that was just stupid! Now what I did like was Myers walking fields, seeing him with a beard, him being somewhat of a man, he was a man on a mission so to speak. What else I liked sorta was the dream stuff because it kind of puts you in his head that he is basically nuts.

I hated with they did with his sister at the end...DUMB!

Overall I would rate it 2 stars out of 5.

After this movie I will not see another Rob Zombie remake! Period!

Final Destination was like more of the same... we've already seen all of this already. People no matter what they do die! It had some cool kills, and the 3D was very cool. Mostly this version was VERY GORY! I would rate it 3.5 out of 5 just because the 3D was cool.

Winner: Final Destination.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Isnt today 3d technology cool ?

Yes, I agree Larry.... FD in 3D was decent ( Entertaining ) due to todays 3D technology. Same old boring story but 3D made my wallet feel a little looser that for sure. After watching Halloween we thought we needed some kind of pick me up after shelling out the dough... so we went right out the next night to try to recover the feeling we lost the noght before. ( We didnt recover the evil slasher movie feeling we had on the way to the theatre ) BUT, it was entertaining thats for sure....

Yeah you really cant beat todays 3D technology !

Maybe Rob should have used 3D ~ it might have been a safety net ?
              "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com
              "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
              http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Latest $$$$ figures (take) for halloween 2

Anyone know? Also, looks like h2 will be out of the theatres way earlier than expected. Too bad. I love the original concept and the michael myers character.

Comment

Working...
                X