Google map problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google map problem

Hey Larry, is there any word on the google map issue. It shows our haunt far away from its true location. Last I remember you were working on it. Are you having any luck?
    Thanks,
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

im glad im not the only one. mine is way off too. it put it in the center on the zip code. im about 15 miles from that.
    www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

It should be working now. Yours isn't? Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

No Larry, it is still showing our haunt in Prathersville which is north east of us on hwy 63. Ours is in Midway which is just west of columbia at hwy 40 and 70 on the north side of 70.
        Thanks,
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

mine is still off too.. I just check it out.

Comment

Yea, my haunt is off of Interstate 30 and Google put my haunt straight in downtown Caddo mills off of Hwy 66. About 8 miles away from 30.
            Bart Butler
            HobNob Productions
            http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Hey Larry, Is there a way the code can be changed to accept Lat&Long or just an embed type link?
              whats weird is if you goto google maps and enter the very same address that is in my listing if is dead on. heres the link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...1&z=16&iwloc=A

Comment

Maybe ten years ago,

We walked into a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner and the customer walking in right behind us told the owner:"Do you know that the computer guidence systen says this place is 1/2 mile down the road to the west?"
                "Yes, we know, there's nothing that we can do about it."
                The Ravens Grin is shown as being 4 blocks south of where we really are for some unfathomable reason?
                But then many cell phones and even satellite phones often don't work here.
                (Insert spooky other-worldly "musik".......)
                It is a haunted house in a haunted town, not Hauntown, that's across the Miss. River in Iowa.
                For many years alot of people trying to call me would get a recording saying there was no such number, but then the tavern next door suffered with this same problem for years too!?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X