Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elswarro Haunt Media is Closing for good

Hey guys and gals,
    We've had a fun 5 years, but Elswarro Haunt Media is closing after this season. We have so many future projects we are neglecting, it was time to make a decision. Unfortunately, we have to go were the money is better.
    Its been a real fun time meeting and working with all the great people in this industry. We wish you continued success.

There is still time if you want to purchase a STOCK COMMERCIAL, but Oct 1 we are moving on. We are considering SELLING THE RIGHTS to our stock spots so someone can continue to sell them if they wish. If you are interested, please shoot us an e-mail.

Once again......its sad we have to close this side of Elswarro. But in this economy, we would have to either raise prices or move on to other productions. We chose option B........thanks again everybody.

- Jason
    Last edited by elswarro; 08-27-2009, 07:24 PM.
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Your work is FIRST RATE !!!!!

im sure you will succeed in all your future endeavors......

Casey..........................Creep House Productions

yes i would be interested in buying the rights...

cccfinal@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Comment

sorry to hear that. I play your DVD every year on a big screen for customers.
      www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

Wow, that really sucks.

I talked to the owner of our haunt and we wanted to use you guys for a custom vid next year
        -Brandon Kelm
        Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Sad to hear but fully understandable.

I sent you a PM...call me.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

thats is sad , i buy your queline dvd and its great for all customers , sorry for that

Comment

Thanks for all the e-mails and kind words. I cant say it enough.....the people in this industry are TOP NOTCH!

As much as we hated making this decision.....it had to happen. My job is to keep food on the table for the small staff that work in Elswarro......and i know everybody is on a budget these days. Raising prices wouldn't help you guys out there......so i scratched that option.

I have been contacted by a few to purchase the rights to our stock spots. So i'm sure someone will be selling them next year. As for custom videos.....there are company's like brutal industries that put out great stuff. Not sure you will get the same prices as we offer, but the quality is excellent.

So, take care haunt industry......its been our pleasure.

Comment

Drag. Really sorry to hear about this , because I've always been a big fan of your work. Here's hoping that this is just a temporary hiatus, and that you will one day return to our industry. Never say never.

Great stuff, and very inspirational work. You have a distinctive style that I will definitely miss seeing...
                Scott Simmons
                The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

thanks scott.....i cant see us pulling a "Brett Favre", but maybe one day if our work load lightens up.

Comment

thanks for the kind words Jason.

best of luck to you and everyone at Elswarro!
                    Travis Magee
                    Brutal Industries LLC
                    www.brutalindustries.com
                    www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

I was really wanted to work with you guys next year for a custom commercial. Bummer.

I wish you guys the best of luck, and I hope that your next venture works out for you.
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                      X