No announcement yet.

Its Official.......Read all about it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official.......Read all about it!!

Well Guys, Gals and Ghouls. The papers are signed and the wait begins. The Insane Shane TransWorld 2010 Kick Off Party count down is on.

When- Wednesday March 24, 2010
    Time- 7:30pm-12:00am
    Where- Renaissance Hotel Landmark Ballroom

7:30pm The doors to the Landmark Ballroom Open
    8:00pm The Buffet Opens Menu as follows.

Menu
    Finger Sandwiches
    Ham & Swiss with spicy slaw
    Smoked Ham and Turkey, tomato,peso aioli
    Roast Beef & Boursin Cheese, lightly pickled red onions

Pulled BBQ Pork Station
    BBQ Pork Sliders on Silver Dollar Rolls with Garnishes of slaw. deep fried pickles and hot sauce

Hot Wings Stations
    Buffalo, BBQ, & Char Sui
    Blue Cheese & Celery Sticks

Focacci Pizza
    Tomato w/Mozzarella & Aged Provolone
    Bacon, Ricotta and Fresh Basil
    Spicy Chorizo, Aged Provolone, Peppers & Onions

Boiled Shrimp and Cocktail Sauce

Assorted Mini Frence Pastries
    Cheese Cake
    Cobblers
    Fresh Fruits

Coffee
    Tea
    Water
    Cokes

The Cash Bar will be open all night as well as the food stations

Entertainment Provided by TKO DJ's of St. Louis
    We will have a dance floor and (2) 14x16 video screens playing music videos. You can go on line 2 weeks before the party and request your favorite song.

The Costume Contest will take place 11pm.
    First Place is $1000.00
    Second Place is $500.00
    Third Place is $250.00 Be sure right after Halloween to get to working on that costume!

Right after the costume contest we will give away thousands in door prizes!
    We have already been promised a $2500.00 animation and a $1000.00 static prop as well as tons of other prizes! If your a vendor and want to donate get in touch with me! Be looking for more info through TransWorld and Haunted Attraction Magazine and HauntWorld. Tickets will go on sale on line in mid December. Be sure to attend this event its gonna be filled with fun and tons of cash prizes and food! This will be a great time to network, catch up on old friends and make new ones! Shane and its more to come soon! Shane this time.
    Last edited by graystone; 09-03-2009, 06:13 AM.
    sigpic

CANNOT WAIT!!
    already cleared my schedule for march 25 to recover.... :-)
    sigpic

Comment

NICE, sounds like you have thrown a few partys in your day Shane.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

LOL! Maybe.....

Yeah I think a few here and there. Were going to have a blast! Shane and its the count down is on! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds pretty good Shane. How much do you think the tickets will go for?
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Sounds great Shane!
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Damon

I crunched the numbers and its in the $65.00 to $85.00 range. The problem is I have to pay these high prices to the hotel. I could not find anything that was close to down town and to take a cab somewhere else could run $20.00 alone. So I did the hotel for convience where there will be plenty of room and the drunks want have to take a cab back LOL. Also for those staying at the hotel they can mingle then go back to their room to get ready for the costume contest without having to be dressed up all night.

So with that, the DJ, the big door prizes, cash costume contest prizes it will be worth it. This will be buffet so you can eat all night. I wanted to keep it in the $50.00 range but it was just impossible. I already have in the drawing a $2500.00 animated prop and a $1000.00 prop promised and all in between so I think the price is not bad considering you could leave with some expensive props and cash! Shane and its trust me this will be a party like TransWorld has never seen guaranteed! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Thats not bad for all you can eat, I know some of you haunters can eat that much easy.lol.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks

I just want to assure everyone that their money will go far with this party. It will be well worth it! Shane and its I look forward to seeing everyone! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Party-time!

Shane,
                    I have no doubt that it will be worth the price. You better warn the cooks though, because you know us haunters can put away some food! As haunters, we are always looking for ways to scare people, but I tend to scare restaurant owners easily when they see me walking up to their buffet!!!

Thanks for all the work you are putting into this. We can't wait till the party! Since we are new to the industry, my wife and I are looking forward to partying with a bunch of fun-lovin haunters.

Keep up the good work!
                    Dewayne
                    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Dewayne

Thanks so much. Its been really fun for me putting this together! Shane and its I will see you there! Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

This sounds Great! Love this idea, all you need to do now is hire some exotic dancers Shane. maybe "boob girl" dances..... Also have an *Free* all you can drink Bar, or at least a *happy hour* set up going on. other than that I am stoked. This will be hell of alot better than the Seminars at Transworld.

Frank Balzer
                        FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                        Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 08-31-2009, 08:53 PM.
                        Frank W. Balzer
                        FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                        http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                        --------------------------------------------------
                        www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                        www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Frank

Again I don't want to take anything away from anyone that's doing anything at TransWorld. I just want to make my event the best it can be and your experience great. I will have a full page ad in Haunted Attractions Magazine and in HauntWorld Magazine ( if this is no conflict with anything Larry's doing) I want something fun, entertaining, a great way to network and catch up on old friends and make new ones all in an evening that you will remember! Shane and its mark your calendars! Shane this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome

Simply awesome Shane... I cant wait ! Sounds like the food will be great ! Sounds like a good time !
                            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                            www.maliciousstudios.com
                            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

oops!

I so totally forgot the Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders on silver dollar rolls with deep fried pickles and hot sauce on of the main things I asked for and I forgot to put it on the menu.

I went back and added it now I want people to know there will be food and tons of it! Oh did I mention music and prizes and cash and people!!!!!!! I am sounding like an Ad I know! Anyway I just wanted those who have read the menu to know I left that off. Shane and its man I am hungry! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X