Air Cannons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Cannons

I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations as to a good company for air cannons. Seems as though Evilusions has a lot of different types and features, but, being a newbie, what should I be looking for in terms of reliability, safety and performance?

air cannons

i have a new model with correct air valves for best performance and safety for 150.00 each comes with switch ready to go 864-934-6936

Comment

air cannon

here is a pic. of one without the wiring harness with switch plugged in yet. i just wanted to show you a pic. these are about the strongest valves you can get! 864-934-6936 rocky
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JayTeeDee View Post
        I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations as to a good company for air cannons. Seems as though Evilusions has a lot of different types and features, but, being a newbie, what should I be looking for in terms of reliability, safety and performance?
        We do have a lot of models, and I can recommend one for any particular application, or custom design one.

All of our air cannons are built using industrial quality solenoid valves and fittings. I can build them in 5 different voltages and a variety of control options.

Air cannons are one of my favorite scares, and most of my designs have been installed and tested in the various haunted attractions that I have worked for.
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by JayTeeDee View Post
          Sorry, I missed the what should you look for part....

Air cannons should be built using industrial quality parts that are designed for use with compressed air at the pressures you will be running.

Air cannons should come with a pressure regulator built on to the cannon.

My brain isn't functioning yet, I will come up with more later.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks for the info

Very helpful

Comment

check out ebay

Comment

we used for 5 yrs air cannons made by hollywood controls they never failed bob conley house of the dead

Comment

Working...
                X