Halloween 2 ( Review )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care

It was a simple statement Shane said which I said I actually thought had value. Apparently the comment I made was a bit advanced ? I simply stated that the argument was whether or not the movie was decent or not.... maybe you should rewind and see what I said in the beginning.... later I stated that I didnt think that it was quite right to make a statement in the way it was made... case was closed ( Why are we finding the need to re-hash it ? ) Im over it, ( You act as if you think Im black ? ) I find any prejudice comment about another race invalid. Shane did not mean to come off that way.... he was simply stating what I had already stated that they were portrayed as dirty trashy people... Case Closed lets move on.

Yes, I too hope that he will move away from the Halloween movies... some like him for their reasons some dont ( I have respect for him ) you may not. But then again I like Marilyn Manson and you prob. I hope if he decides to make more movies that he will make something original and stay away from the classics... we will soon have to endure remakes like Hotel Hell, Childs Play, Nightmare On Elm Street and etc.

Lets speak of the movies and leave the B.S. out ( Please ? )
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Lmfao

"And yes, let's put Sheri somewhere else for a while. "

Yeah she has been there ALLOT...lmfao.... but lets not forget the rest of the cast... I guess they became great friends and enjoy working together ?
      ( THATS COOL ) they do seem to do well together.... ( My opinion )

I think hes decent at what he ( Zombie ) does.... but he is definetly missing something.... We will see if he ever does better IF he makes one ENTIRELY of his own....

HALLOWEEN 3 in 3D.....

Wow... I think this is a mistake, but then again how can anyone go wrong with todays 3D technology ?? THANK GOD Zombie isnt directing it but then again it could be a way to redeam himself.... hmmm.... I know you guys hate Zombie, but like I said before Ive liked the guy for his style way before White Zombie and Halloween....
      Last edited by maliciousstudios; 09-04-2009, 07:24 PM.
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

i guess im white trash,cause i love all his movies.i just couldnt get past myers wearing a hoodie and man bag.other than that i liked the movie.i think the h3d movie will suck.but will see it to say i saw it.

Comment

Lmfao

Im white trash too...lmfao

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" hes wearing a damn hoodie and I am surprised he was not in baggy ass pants hanging down past his ass showing his boxers! Hell why not add a pick comb in his hair and a hand full of food stamps and go all out with the NEW MICHAEL MYERS! "

How do you direct someones vision of Halloween towards descreat racial comments ? ( WOW )

Well, it was that statement that got me. And my comment was geared towards the simple fact that white trash stereotypes are okay....but black trash stereotypes cross some line....and it looked like you felt that Shane's comment crossed that line, y'know? And I was curious to know, if it did, and why one seemed okay, and the other 'invalid'.

But it wasn't a big thing--just curiosity.

Regarding Zombie--I'd like him to dump the white trash angle--or use it well. Right now it feels tacked on, as if being white trash is the only reason he can think of to explain why someone is screwed up.

I saw House as a TCM variant--one that worked and was open to further exploration.
            I saw TDR as useless, a waste of interesting characters
            And the Halloweens......sigh.

I happen to enjoy Manson, though his newer stuff leaves something to be desired. A while back, when Zombie was still in makeup I said that he was like the Munsters version and Marilyn Manson was the Addams Family.

Comment

Agreed

My feelings are mutual... ( about Halloween )

Even though the comments werent meant to be racial in any way.... the definition of racial comment or racist comment is

Definition:

1. animosity toward other races: prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races

2. belief in racial superiority: the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior

( LMFAO ) I dont think a racial comment towards your own race counts...lmfao )

( Shane and its Im sorry for taking you the wrong way SHANE this time ! )

And Its

Insane ... and its this friggin post is driving me friggin crazy insane THIS TIME !

Lets move on....lmfao

I WANNA SEE ZOMBIELAND.... and hey I HAVE TO SEE SAW 5 ( or is it 6 1/2 ? )
              its going to be painfull to watch a kickass movie like SAW take a nose dive but I CANT NOT SEE IT...

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Working...
              X