TWO THUMBS UP 4 SCREAMLINE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO THUMBS UP 4 SCREAMLINE!!!!

Just wanted to shoot out a PUBLIC voice of appreciation for the Guys at Screamline studios, once again they ROCK! In my opinion one thing that this Industry lacks in many areas is CUSTOMER SERVICE, Screamline RULES the Game in this area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Screamline

Thanks Rob, Glad you you are happy!

Seriously, really means a lot for the shout out.

We want our customers satisfied, bottom line.

Talk to you later.
    Steve Martini
    Screamline Studios
    www.screamlinestudios.com
    steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Steve, Totally deserved! 100 % ABOVE AND BEYOND ............
      Cannot say thanx enough so this is most likely the next best thing!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I really liked their stuff last year...awesome stuff!!!!

I was VERY impressed!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It really is not that difficult trying to please people, it goes back to when we ALL started out, remember when you spent hours,days,years trying to perfect what you love and nothing else but perfection mattered, well i guess this is were we stand with pleasing people, never forgeting and always willing to make a difference in the indusrty we love.

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Jason I think I just found my SERVICE DEPARTMENTS new WALL SLOGAN!!! I think alot of people can learn from the above post, I know that I for one am going to strive for that type of customer service at Bodybag Entertainment, in my eyes, customer service can make you or break you, I for one am very unforgiving when it comes to bad service, and severed many ties along the way, I know what I expect, and in turn know what I have to do. Thanx Again Jason, Steve, Todd, and all the rest at Screamline Studios

Comment

I totally agree!! their new line of tool props rock! plus they are super fast and have awesome customer service! i will be a lifetime customer!

- jason
              Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Great Slush latex as well! I meet Todd at TW last year and he talked me into trying a gallon,good stuff.
                Can't wait to stop by the booth this year.

Comment

Kevin, I should be careful with this Post because if EVERYBODY buys SCREAMLINE LATEX then it could possibly damper my production! Why is that you ask? Because BODYBAG ENTERTAINMENT uses SCREAMLINESTUDIOS LATEX EXCLUSIVELY!!!!! Just for the record to all that use Latex, You have got to give SCREAMLINE STUDIOS LATEX a try! I love the stuff, cant get enough of the stuff, I want More of the stuff!!!!

Comment

We use screamline latex exclusivley also. That also might be because we save on shipping because we can just pick it up, but actually it does kick butt, lol, i typed a** and it put we love jesus, thats weird
                    Brian Warner
                    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I still have the latex faces you guys were selling last year. The ones you had framed. I know im going to botch them up so i have yet to touch them.

What i may do is glue one to each of my dogs heads and take them for a walk.. see what my snooty neighbors think of me then!

Comment

Those are SWEET.

We do give them away on the show too!!!!!! Look at the homepage for this weeks!

Enter to win one before TW...come on you know you want to.

Anyhoo, SL has some great products and are top quality. I do love the latex as well. Premium goods.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass sorry had to try this ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

Comment

Rob, I'm beginning to wonder about you?? LOL
                            Thanks, Jeff
                            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                            www.HauntForum.com
                            www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

No its true, Im a ASS

Comment

Working...
                              X