Anybody work with these people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody work with these people?

Do any of you haunters work with any of your local 4-H Clubs as Haunted Attraction Charities?

Mr. Haunt

4-H involvement

I am helping with the Haunted Junkyard Hayride in Georgia this year, and they have the 4-H club as a sponsor. The club has donated some used props, and on Halloween day they will be running some daytime activities at the location, such as a pony ride, for a fall festival type of event.
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

But its sounds like it's not 4-H based?

Mr. Haunt

Comment

4-H based

No, it is definitely not 4-H based. They are one of many small sponsors. Also, let me stress that they sponsor the haunt, not the haunt donating to them. They can be a big source of help with people, props, etc.
        Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
        Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
        www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

One of my local 4-H Clubs I think might be going "under" do to lack of money, I have been a home haunter for 8 years and was thinking about contacting them to see if I can help raise money for them and stay in operation cause I know for some 4-H is a big thing.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

The home haunt a friend of mine ran through last year did donate to the local Make-a-Wish. We donated quite a bit if I remember correctly and that's not even being a haunted attraction charity. So though I have no experience with 4-H, I would imagine you would help 'em out quite a bit if you donated or worked with them.

Comment

Seems to me, you always want to work with those kinds of organizations. Really nice pr and it's just a good thing to do.

Someone has to help, why not us.

Just my 2 cents...
              John Jordan
              www.TheAsylumwv.com
              www.Trans-AlleghenyLunaticAsylum.com

Comment

When it helps kids, nothing else matters! For some it is so unfare what they have to go through or deal with in any matter. No child should have to be sick with cancer or without a family or home.

Breaks my heart, but this is something that will never be 100% corrected, thats the sad part anyway.

So lets help when we can!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Working...
                X