Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More props for sale

In addition to my 20' Frankenstein , I have the following items-
    -Working guillotine, 8' tall, wood blade(can be changed) used $450, new from $1,200.
    -Crypt facade 12'w x 12'h x 2'd, $750. Originally built for event at the Mall of America over confrence room enterance doors. Can build new ones starting at $2,500.
    -Celtic skull arch, built as entrance to haunt room at MOA. New (usedN/A) $1,500.
    -Hanging cages, steel. New $250.
    -Frankenstein still avail. Getting attention even in storage! $8,500.
    Photos are available, just having trouble posting them here - too many!
    Contact me - let's make a deal!

I might be interested in the crypt facade. Please contact me.
    Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
    True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

Hey Jeff, I don't know anything about D&D, but I was checking out your website and your video. It looks like you've got an awesome thing going there! Do you get a lot of corporations bringing groups in for team building exercises?

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

That is something that we have longed considered, but at this time we are really just a "virtual" event....meaning that we are like gypsies who travel to game conventions and put up shop for a week.

I have long thought of a permanent location where I could do as you suggest -- plus convert to a haunted attraction during the Fall. However, for many reasons my wife and I have decided to stay here in the Carbondale area. Our small town life provides a great environment for our family, but it is not condusive to my "big city" business interests.

Perhaps some day. After all, my wife does have a MS in Workforce Education. Perhaps it is an idea worthy of exploration for great haunters like you -- to pull a little more revenue out of your facility. I have a dream some day of owning a D&D themed B&B that is would have a large event space next to it. I would sell weekends of gaming fun to older gamers who were looking for some fun. Perhaps that could apply to horror enthusiasts as well.

For the first time I am strongly considering doing a haunted attraction this year -- if I can find a good location. I have all these cool walls and props I have collected over the years of doing my gaming thing, that I think it would be a chance to fulfill a childhood/teenager dream. I was that "let's have a play" kid in the neighborhood who always managed to talk everyone into having a haunted house in someone's basement or barn.

I ordered your book last week! I hear it is the definitive read on the subject of opening a haunt attraction. I can't wait to start reading. I feel a bit overwhelmed at this time.
        Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
        True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

Once you've had a chance to read my book, I'd love to hear your thoughts. You obviously have access to a team of talented people to help you build and theme your haunt. I'll bet you have a group of built in haunters too. Please keep us posted on your progress!

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

send pics, would like to see them

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor
              Once you've had a chance to read my book, I'd love to hear your thoughts. You obviously have access to a team of talented people to help you build and theme your haunt. I'll bet you have a group of built in haunters too. Please keep us posted on your progress!

Kel
              You may regret asking for updates...as I might just bug the author of the book for more insights. I'll post something in a more appropriate location later. Thanks for your interest.
              Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
              True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

Working...
              X