Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with that new Transworld flyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sensing some negativity here. This is our show. Transworld is just trying to be more inclusive. This year it was the Haunts and Attractions Show….that is us, haunts and attractions. Remember that logo...

Nothing says HAUNTED HOUSE like an image of a haunted haunted house, but it doesn't have that broad appeal that say maybe a...water slide with a cabaret style witch popping out of it would have.
    Next year it is going to be the Halloween and Attractions show…that is sort of us. We happen during the Halloween season. Lots of other things happen during this season as well, but we are definitely in there. It is important that they branch out. It’s our show, but let it be other folks show too. People like to go to haunts for Halloween, and some folks just want a nice splash on the water slide.
    However, I’m not sure how I feel about what they plan on calling in 2011. I think it is slated to be called the Everything But Freakin’ Christmas and Other Abstractions Show. Granted, that is us, we are in that group somewhere, but it may lose some of that “Its our show” magic. Oh well, maybe there will be room in that myriad sellers and buyers from all things not Christmas for some scantily clad lingerie girls. It’s the small things in life that makes it all worth wild.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
    X