No announcement yet.

Any New Texas Haunt Opening 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Wax, thanks for the clarification. I wasnt trying to insult anyone. I was just simply stating that i wasnt a huge fan of terrorplex when i went. If i get a chance this year i might need to give it another shot and check out the changes.

Anyone been to slaughter house in Dallas or Chamber of fear in Gainsville? Are either one of those worth a visit?
    The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tartarus View Post
      Mad Wax, thanks for the clarification. I wasnt trying to insult anyone. I was just simply stating that i wasnt a huge fan of terrorplex when i went. If i get a chance this year i might need to give it another shot and check out the changes.

Anyone been to slaughter house in Dallas or Chamber of fear in Gainsville? Are either one of those worth a visit?
      It's been a few years since I was at Slaughter House, but from what I remember, it was really good. It's worth going to.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Slaughter house has a great location they are right in the middle of the Dallas restaurant and bar district. They are within walking distance of fine dineing and clubs. The haunt is smaller than you might expect but with everything else to do in the area you can make a full evening out of it.
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
        X