Any New Texas Haunt Opening 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any New Texas Haunt Opening 2009

Does anyone know of any new haunted houses in texas that are opening this year?
    The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Not this year but look for me next year. Longview Texas
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Is your haunt going to be in Longview texas?
      The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

Yes it is. I am out of the city limits. We are in Harrison county south of I-20. However our address is Longview. We have 17 acres, 4 of which are dedicated to the haunt area. PM me if you have anymore questions, I would be happy to answer. Are you close to the Longview area?
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Terrorplex in mansfield has 1 completely new haunt an 2 renovated ones
          www.terrorplex.com
          I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Longview huh? cool! we all need to get together in the off season to check it out. Im planning to have a whole new setup next year here in Ennis. But first I have to email Mad Wax Sculptor to see a man about some trailers.... or is that to see a man about a horse?... LOL
            www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

Hey there Kelly
              come on down sometime in the off season ill show you the ropes of trailer wranglin
              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I went out to your haunts last year and i must say, i wasnt to terribly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tartarus View Post
                  I went out to your haunts last year and i must say, i wasnt to terribly impressed.
                  When you say "your haunts", to whom are you referring?

Comment

When I was referring to YOUR haunts i was meaning the mad wax sculptor’s haunts at Terrorplex. What do you mean by asking me? Have you been to his haunts?

Comment

Originally posted by Tartarus View Post
                      When I was referring to YOUR haunts i was meaning the mad wax sculptor’s haunts at Terrorplex. What do you mean by asking me? Have you been to his haunts?
                      I was just a bit confused as to who you were insulting. I thought it might have been Texas haunts in general (which I thought might be why you were looking for new haunts). But I can see now that you were insulting a specific haunt belonging to a fellow forum member.

Comment

Hey, just to throw this out there. we are opening a haunt in Shreveport, LA which is 1 hour east of Longview. Our haunt will be about 10,000 sq.ft., and we have tons of stuf piled in there!!
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, you know like constructed criticism, you should keep it to your self. If someone values your opinion and asks you then thats when you should think about giving it. Just my 2 pennies.

Christina
                          FEARFEST
                          columbia mo

Comment

First off Im sorry you didnt enjoy our haunts. We have 3 owners of the 3 haunts. I am only the owner and operator of Nightmare in the House of wax which is now Vanhelsings Haunted House of wax. I'll be the first personto say the temple was not very good last yr. We now have new owners which have completely renovated it into a vampire infested castle. Please give us another try and I gurantee you wont be disappointed again. If you like please message me your name and I'll set a few free passes aside for you. This is not hype this yrs shows are completely redone and will blow your mind.

Comment

Haunts are works of art. What some might absolutely hate, others will love. So its all a matter of opinion.
                              Travis Magee
                              Brutal Industries LLC
                              www.brutalindustries.com
                              www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

Working...
                              X