Malicious Studios Heads up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malicious Studios Heads up

I wanted to give everyone a heads up om Malicious Studios - Just got a couple of mask from them and they are outstanding !Nice thick pull and they have heavy leather strapping and where the leather connects to the mask is a very strong grommett and connector - on top of that after I had already ordered -they ran a special sa;le - they contacted me and said they would honor my products purchased before the sale and gave me a nice discount -Plus they were fast -Give them a look see
    Aven

I agree! Malicious Studios is awesome. We recently ordered a mask from them. Looks great, tough product, speedy service, cheap shipping. I totally recommend Malicious! Thanks guys!
    Daniel Burnett
    PR/Operator
    Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
    13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
    whenhingescreak.com

Comment

skinned mask

yep they are awsome ass mask makers this is mask is intense to say the least the pull was heavy and the laytex is superb the detailing is killer and the leather straps are the best you can get and they take tons of pride in their work and they are very fair in their pricing i cant say enough about them malicious studios far exceeded my expectations and we are extremly greatful to them for their talent and artistry buy their products you will not regret it

Comment

Thanx Guys

We REALLY do "Do It For The Love" so when we hear some love in return it makes us feel appreciated. We are working hard filling orders, you guys are really giving us a workout late in the season ( Thanx ) just a few of the many items we have in store for you in the future.... I wish there was time to upload a few more for this year ! Who knows.... keep an eye on us....lmfao
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

A+++++++++++++

I received two masks from them. Very Very good quality. I can tell they are strong and will stand up for the beating they will receive in the future. I was updated as the order progressed and I will definitely order from them again. I cant wait for some new products from them. Keep up the great work & customer service!!!!

Peter Tomeczko
          Fables Studios
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
          https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Contest.... Get yer submissions in !

Contest is rolling along.... get yer pics in !! THERS FREE GORE AT STAKE !!

You should see this rabbit in person.... it looks pretty awesome 100xs better in person !
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
            X