Clowns are scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clowns are scary

I'm removing this post myself because Larry refuses to delete the asshole making obscene and threatening comments. Thank you Jolly_Roger.
    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Message deleted
    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

hahahhahaha, you look pissed!
      www.Doomsdayproductions.com
      www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

LMAO. Poor thing!

Notice, his shirt says, "Hitch a ride..." That in itself, is pretty damn creepy.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

son of a, yeah clowns will do it to ya , iv sent people crying out the entrance as a clown , good stuff, for some i guess
          when god created light the first shadow was born

Comment

clowns

i guess it has something to do with childhood experience...i personally dont find clowns scary at all, however my sister in law is scared to death of them...she attributes it to the movie "it"...i am developing a clown character but am having some difficutly with it because i dont know what is scary about clowns...to me it is like being scared of the easter bunny or santa claus...

todd poole

Comment

I think scary clowns and clown scenes are a lot of fun, that might be because my favorite comic book villian is The Joker, so whenever I am thinking about clown scenes I always envision it being the Joker doing the scare.
              Jared Layman

Comment

This puts into perspective, exactly how much wonder bread it took to grow to your current size!
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Clowns are funny, some clowns are scary 2!!

Better check out with dvd "KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE" and tell me what you think!! I really liked that freaking movie!!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You mean everyone wasn't influenced , being askceered of clowns from Jimmie Stewart's acting as the clown in "The Greatest Show On Earth", he was a con on the run and we never got to see his face not in greasepaint in the movie, he was really hiding out!
                    Criminals hiding as clowns!!!! Clowns hiding as politicians! Yikes!!!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Dark-
                      On more than one occasion at The Baxter Avenue Morgue, after I've finished my introduction and am getting ready to hit the concealed switch opening the door leading into the dark recesses of the basement, I've had customers look at me and ask in a trembling voice, "There aren't any clowns in there, are there?! Clowns SCARE me!!"

Forget the re-animated corpses, the wandering spirits and the assorted homicidal lunatics roaming the darkness inside, just DON'T let there be any clowns!!!

Sincerely,

Warren Vanderdark;
                      Owner & Head Mortician,
                      The Baxter Avenue Morgue,
                      Louisville,Ky.

www.13bats.com
                      "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

I say "QUIT YER B*TCHIN AND WHINING AND TAKE THE BALLOON ANIMAL FROM THE NICE MAN!!!!" lol

There's SO MANY hilarious captions that could go with that pic....perhaps we should see who can create the funniest captions for it lol.

Just my two cents

Comment

Maybe Freud would say it's an arctypal image left over from our forefathers a fear already developed and reinforced by war paint on faces of the various tribes throughout history as they went to war trying to be as scary as they could make themselves ?
                          We paint shark mouths on airplanes?
                          I guess making a scary war-face with crap smeared on your face is easier than trying to make ugly kids with some big, ugly woman? (You traded from another tribe just over the hill that did not correctly assess her military genetic potential.)
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"Move that left hand, pal!"
                            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

sTEADY? sLOW? OR jERKY?
                              Which direction?
                              It's sort of like one of those ink blot tests, what does this make you think of? ...asked the man with the uniform and mace and handcuffs.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X