Fright Team Prizes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Team Prizes???

I know this is last minute, but I'm searching for really cool Fright Team prizes for our nightly drawings this year. Each night we pull three toe tags with Fright Team member names and give away cool prizes. I'm not looking for prizes to break the bank, but affordable ideas. A while back I came across some really cool embroidered Monster Squad patches, but their website doesn't have products on it any more. I always include options in the drawing for the winners to choose from, such as Virgil and MS CD's, t-shirts, skeleton hand glasses in a coffin, misc. Halloween home decor items, etc. This year I'm trying to find some cool new prizes to throw in the mix. If you have any suggestions for a company that can take our logo and make iron on embroidered patches at a reasonable price, or if you have any other budget conscious suggestions, please let me know.

We like doing as much as possible to demonstrate our appreciation for the team, including paying them of course, providing a kick-off dinner, 4 pair of tickets for their family and friends, a Fright Team t-shirt, a Raycliff Manor t-shirt, snacks and beverages (non-alcoholic) during operations, prize drawings every night, a Golden Ghoul Award Dinner with awesome trophies (Thanks Steve from Screaming Zombie Energy for this years incredible awards!), free workshops with guest speakers on a variety of topics and we buy pizza or some other snacks, etc. I'd really like to surprise the team with a few cool new prize options. We have an awesome team and I just wish I could win the lottery and let them enjoy Raycliff opportunities full-time; although the future may hold such opportunities anyway.

Thanks for any and all help and direction!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kel,
    I go to area resturants and trade the managers haunt tickets for gift certificates. This works out great because it is NO COST and who does not like $30 gift certificates to Outback, Hooters, or other great restaurants. Most managers are happy to trade as they can give the tickets to employees as incentive or keep them for them selves.
    Works for me,
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

We have mostly high-school age actors, so we go with "the vault of stupid gifts", which is Dollar Store quality stuff. The fact that all members of our Operations staff plays with them throughout the night makes them coveted prizes, though...

Comment

My company Haunted Keepsakes does some very affordable appreciation give aways. Ornaments, coasters, etc. Give me a shout and send some artwork would be happy to do a sample or two for you. Most items less than $5.00 a piece.

www.hauntedkeepsakes.com

hauntedkeepsakes@aol.com

Scaren Karen

Comment

Here's a sample of flat oval porcelain ornament with artwork courtesy of Rick Whitlow. Let me know what you think.

Scaren Karen

Comment

The file didn't seem to attach. Let me try this again.

Comment

Working...
            X