X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Morbid Site I've Ever seen

Go here...

www.mydeathspace.com

It lists every single person who died who has an account on myspace, tells you what happened and they are listed in order from most recently died... almost everyone is a young person around 18 to 20 years old and almost all died from car accident.

MORBID!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I just checked it out, went to the map and clicked on a girl from Winter Haven, Fl. She had been shot, it had the news storys and get this a link to her my space page. Now this is screwed up, her birthday was in Aug. if you look at the post her my space buddys are wishing her a happy birthday ect. One sent her a drink and ask her to send one back. THEY DON"T EVEN KNOW SHES DEAD! Man that is morbid.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Old news larry....

lol, yes... it is VERY MORBID.... whats crazy is if you take a look at their profiles you can see their lives up to the moment they left this world.... WOW arguments between lovers then he kills her and kills himself... or guy loves crotch rockets going fast, bragging about his skills and then FLATLINE. LOL, I remember quite some time ago I was bored reading about this girl that fell off a balcony and went to her profile....there was talk about a party who was going to be there etc. guess story said she was drunk and fell off the balcony 40 stories up ( WOW )

Yes Morbid VERY MORBID.... like a traffic accident hard to look away hard to stop reading....lmfao.... or am I just the only sick one here ?
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com
      "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
      http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

When I was in High School

During those "Hot Rod" mid-sixties with all the new high performance cars coming out I happened to find myself in a speeding car a few times that I was not the driver of, but luckilly I survived through more dumb luck than not.
        Strange,lucky thing is none of my classmates died from their fast driving and nuttiness with cars.
        I think it was just luck because plenty of other teenagers from other towns did die.
        You watch stock cars on tv, seeing drivers survive tremendous looking crashes. Their cars have alot of strength and safety built into them that no production car can match and systems that would be totally impractical for normal driving.
        Guess what? They also have all of those safety equiptments units standing by and a helicopter to the hospital.
        What does a teenager hotrodder have on a lonely blacktop road?
        Nothing but a painfull death for his automotive mistakes and miscalculations....
        Why is this still happening?
        Aren't cars today supposed to be alot safer?
        Drivers more educated?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

MyDeathSpace

Wow What and Odd and Unusal Site, That's Intreging I might go back there one day.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Anyone Remember...

The "Camera in the Coffin" site? Watch the dead guy decompose...I guess he's really dead?
            ..now he's ever "Deader!"
            What kind of worm is that?
            Smile ! Urine candid cameras!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow I never even knew of such a site
              ~Bill Mlinac
              The Deadland Haunted House
              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

traffic accident!!!

I agree, it was really hard to stop reading and comparing their profiles and stories...

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Very addictive

yeah I found myself reading posts from person to person following the story.... started feeling STALKER-ish so I have BANNED myself from the site... LMFAO,

do ya see how you can guess how different people will die ? You can almost see it transform before you like their death had a face before they new it

I.E. ----> Final Destination >?<

Damn... makes me wonder if the latex I breath will kill me.... ( Thats a Given )

LMFAO
                  "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                  www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

***WARNING***
                    The Surgeon General has determined that Latex fumes will increase need to watch traffic accidents.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Lmfao

Heh... heh ...heheheh.... NACHOES.... heh heheh FIRE, FIRE, HEH HEH FIRE... BLOOD...heh heheh FIRE ! HEHEhhh ( COOL )

Malicious Studios
                      www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

larry, i don't think it's a morbid site. i think it's a smart way to contact with kids in regards on how to promote saftey. i believe car accidnets are one of the top reasons for a young person death (i think i read that in a dmv book).

Comment

If you think this site is morbid, then you haven't seen rotten.com. That site is full of unpleasant sights.
                          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
                          X