Michael Jackson Prostethic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson Prostethic

Does anyone know how to recreate or purchase a Michael Jackson Prostethic face, wig?

Morbid Industries sells Wacko Jacko Masks.

Comment

hey bro hows it going...My supplier just got in a M.J line I have masks, wigs and customs of M.J even his glove send me a email and I can send ya a few pics...

Comment

Many years ago my mask-making neighbor made a M.J. Thriller mask with sunken eye sockets and Afro hair. I have an upstairs window above the parking lot at my entrance, it would have been very tempting if I had that mask not to replicate the M.J. incident when he held his infant out over the balcony in France.
        Of course with enough effort a reverse display might have been made of the infant holding him out over the French on-lookers!
        Wouldn't that be entertaining!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Do I dare ask what you plan on doing with it?
          The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Masks I would like to take a look at the pics but i am trying to do prosthetic and also looking for the Huge wig he wore on the THIS IS IT Tour.

Comment

Jim-I had the same idea to place him dangling a baby from atop my haunt, just above a banner that reads "Free Childcare"! I wanted to attach his arm via a spring and have him lean out via a windshield wiper motor. Just never got to doing it!

Comment

You guys are truly tasteless

Comment

Skullman- I am not doing it to be tasteless I am trying to honor him with my costume which is why I am trying to make it realistic as possible. Thanks

Comment

We Are Tasteless?

We are cheap restaurant food?
                    I think we often "teach" by bad example, sort of like Mad Magazine did.
                    Add alittle strange, twisted humor and everyone can enjoy it.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Rip mj

HERE YOU GO MAN TRY THIS ,THIS IS A PROS MASK OF THRILLER I JUST FOUND ON EBAY BETTER HURRY http://cgi.ebay.com/Micheal-Jackson-...d=p3911.c0.m14 GOOD LUCK

Comment

Has anyone found any good costumes for MJ.

Comment

MJ doesn't need a costume. He looks strange enough !

Comment

mj costume

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
                            Has anyone found any good costumes for MJ.
                            buycostumes.com search for michael jackson. most are sold out...good luck.

Comment

Too soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X