HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The "Ghost Ship" needs volunteers - Wilmington NC

1. Default The "Ghost Ship" needs volunteers - Wilmington NC 
    Near Charlotte NC
    From CL in Wilmington:

Ghosts and Zombies are needed at the Battleship USS North Carolina for the 2009 "Ghost Ship"!

Actors are needed/wanted to volunteer for "Ghost Ship" as ghosts, zombies, etc., at the Battleship North Carolina this October. You must be available for 2 - 3 rehearsal nights, 1 media night, and show dates (8 evenings in all). NO previous acting experience is required, but it is preferred. Past experience working in a haunted house is a definite plus!

Must be 18 or over. For more information, please call: 910-251-5797.

Media night for Ghost Ship will be Oct. 13th. Ghost Ship show dates are: Oct. 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, and 30th. Just remember, the ghosts don't care how loud you scream!

2. Default The "Ghost Ship" needs volunteers - Wilmington NC Reply to Thread 
    Hi, I think I should be able to help out with volunteering, but I have a question, if I do volunteer, are the people that signed up to volunteer going to be the ones scaring people for the haunted ghost ship or just setting up? and i tried to call the number you posted, but it did not give an option for me to say that I wanted to volunteer. It just gave the battleship info but no volunteering for the "Ghost Ship", which i would love to help out in... but you see, I am a college student so it depends on if I don't get overloaded with homework and classes. but if you could please, as soon as you get this message, please call me to let me know more about the Ghost Ship..

~David~ (910) 515-6228

if I don't answer, just leave a message cause I might be in class.

or you can leave a message at (910) 392-3707 and i will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thread Information