best paint for airbrush makeup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best paint for airbrush makeup?

I am thinking about getting into airbrush make-up this year for my actors. Can anyone tell me a good and safe paint to use for it. Also any websites tutorials or even dvds that can help.

Thanks,
    Drew
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

Graftobian makes really nice and durable (but pricey) airbrush makeup

Mehron and Ben Nye make liquid makeup that is cheaper and can be thinned down for airbrush use.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Obviously the one I developed specifically for Haunted attractions.
      AGPC
      It's sweatproof, smudgeproof but when your actors are ready to remove it washes off with soap and water.
      Unlike many other brands mentioned they can be used both on prodsthetics and skin without changing color from the appliance to skin and revealing the appliance.

It is available in over 50 colors including blacklight, glow in the dark and metalics. I also offer Silicolor, which is the waterproofing ingredient in the make up and can be added for increased durability - even to where it CAN"T be washed off.

AGPC is being used this year at Busch Gardens, Universal, Dungeon of Doom and many other haunts throughout the US. AGPC allows your haunters to be on set scaring people instead of being in the make up room being touched up due to make up failures.

If anyone out there is using AGPC please chime in and let folks know that it's the best.

Oh and the price is right.
      Made in the USA

http://www.michaeldavy.com/products/..._airbrush.html

Comment

Working...
      X