Graystone Manor To Give Away $10,000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graystone Manor To Give Away $10,000.00

To Some Lucky Person! Just think what you can do with $10,000.00. Come by be one of the lucky 100 people on Saturday October 24 for your chance at the $10,000.00 and if no one wins that night were going to do it again Halloween Night October 31 to another 100 lucky people so that some lucky winner can pocket some major cash! Shane and its Show Me The Money $$$$$$! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Hey Shane, can we play via the internet or cell phone? I'm all the way in Longview Texas....
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Sue..

You must attend Graystone Manor. Just hop in your car and head this way! I will have more details on the website about it soon !Shane and its I will see you there! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

OK, I am mapping out my trip. I could use the $10,000 for my haunt. It's hard keeping up with the Graystones!! If all goes according to my plan I will be there. See you in October!!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Shane, I googled your place, Pauls and Kels to see how long a drive it would be......Man St Louis is further north but takes less time to get there whats up with that? Is Alabama in some sort of time warp, I still would like to see all three haunts though.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ~Bill Mlinac
            The Deadland Haunted House
            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Bill

Shame, Shame on you its only a Scam if were getting you to buy something and lying to the customer in the process. This will not cost one penny so your not having to buy anything to win. Its that simple you just got to be one of the lucky ones.

Kinda sad that people cant have a chance to give back to their patrons without someone thinking its a rip off or a scam. Shane and its I am the last person in the world to run a scam! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Its a deal Shane. I will be there to take the money. Thanks in advance.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

? whats the catch? How is this profitable for you unless your doing it as a big promotion to draw more people?
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Let me guess...

To win all we have to do is come work for you in your haunt for 3 or 4 weeks......
                    I'm "giving away" about that much $ too! Same gimmick!
                    (Of course one person won't be getting all of that $.)
                    WAIT!
                    I know. You found a stash of Conferderate paper money! HAHAHAHAAHAH!
                    "The South Shall Rise AGAIN!"
                    (Add yeast!)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Damon

Yes it draws people but you only have to pay if your going through the Manor. The way Graystone Manor is set up you can come in and chill all night if you want and it want cost you a penny! Some come in just so they can get one of our hand dipped corn dogs or funnel cakes, some come just for the excitment but never go through the Manor because they are to scared. If they are paying to win its called gambling and thats illegal in Alabama.

It's simple just show up be 1 of 100 lucky people on Sat Oct 24 and you will see and if no one wins that night be 1 of 100 lucky people on Oct 31 it's that simple. There is no gimmic on getting you to spend money, you don't have to buy one thing you just got to be lucky enough to be 1 of the 100 thats it no more no less you just have to be lucky enough to be 1 of 100 its that simple!

Now here is how I am going to make extra money off of this. After this is over I will come back and tell anyone who wants to know how to do it BUT like anything in this industry its going to cost you the haunt owner if you want to know how to do it. Shane and its I will show you how to soon! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it's a great idea and some very smart marketing...... I also run a VIP service in my company and have done this sort of thing we even have used a windy money machine works to really drawn in people,,,

Comment

Hmmm....

Sounds like a road trip to me!!! LOL
                          You had me at funnel cakes....
                          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                          X