Evilusions - OUTSTANDING VENDOR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evilusions - OUTSTANDING VENDOR!

Just a quick update... Yesterday we picked Brian (Gadget) Warner up at the airport and brought him to Raycliff Manor to begin working on a number of custom automations he's doing for our new attraction. Gadget is using the Raycliff Hearse during his stay for transportation. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of him in the hearse. But anyway, I digress. From the moment we recently got in touch with him, Gadget has demonstrated outstanding communication and follow up. He arrived ready to go and he's already installed and customized 6 controller boxes, a slammer pneumatic automation and another automation. He's fast and he does quality work. Today he'll be installing additional effects for us and he's probably already doing so as I type this message. At any rate, I just wanted to take a moment to share some positive feedback on Gadget and the company Evilusions. I believe he's completely booked and unable to take additional orders for this season, but check with him; however, if you are looking for a top notch haunt vendor to help you with your future custom pneumatic and automation needs, Evilusions, www.Evilusions.com , is one I'd highly recommend! There are some incredible vendors in the haunted attraction industry and Evilusions is at the top of the list in my book!

Kel
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 09-12-2009, 08:06 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

It was sad to see Gadget leave yesterday, but he left quite an impressive and quality imprint on the new Raycliff Carriage House attraction in his wake! Gadget, awesome work my friend! Thanks for taking the time to help us with the other items as well! You really go WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND my friend! I'm glad Lee was able to get the strippers you requested and thanks again for the help with the zipper.

On another note, the new Virgil tracks for our black-out area are nothing short of AMAZING! I can't say too much yet my haunter friends, but Virgil has been working on a new product for the haunt industry and we got to be the first to incorporate it into our attraction... and it is AWESOME! Actually, Gadget from Evilusions incorporated it into the attraction for us. I can't wait to see how the guests of our new attraction react! Virgil, I'll leave it to you to decide when you want to make an announcement on this.

Kip Polley with Pale Night is arriving tonight to finish some work at Raycliff Manor and do some new work at Raycliff Carriage House. I'll be looking forward to seeing this develop! We have less than 3 weeks to open and our "to do" list seems to be growing instead of shrinking. We'll get it done though and we'll be providing even greater quality entertainment value for our guests this year!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thank you Kelly and Lee for being such good hosts and letting me work at your haunt. It was a great time, and I can't wait to see you guys next season.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Kel,

Thanks for the kudos on the NEW PRODUCT and
        for being our debut haunt for it!

Our newest offering will be taking flight at MHC 2010.

Bwa ha ha ....
        Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Virgil,

All I can say is what you did was AWESOME! It gives me the shivers.
          Brian Warner

Comment

Thanks Gadget...

I have the feeling you won't be alone in that assessment!

Comment

Yes, Evilusions is awesome. I highly recommend them to anyone in our industry.

Comment

Kel and Gadget,

We're in full production of several versions of the "new product" for release
                at year's end.

www.hauntaudio.com will be a likely portal for samples later this next month.

Comment

That's awesome Virgil. I can't wait.
                  Brian Warner

Comment

Gadget, I just wanted to provide you with post-season feedback. Your products are FREAKIN AWESOME! The pneumatics, sound and lighting effects you did for us are off the hook my friend! People LOVED them! What's best of all is that we didn't have one single technical issue with any of the products you installed!

Anyone looking for quality at the best price possible needs to check out Evilusions, www.Evilusions.com , and get your orders in early for 2010! I don't know how you make everything so cost-effective Gadget, but I'm sure glad you do! Like I told you when I talked to you, I really wonder how many will see your prices and question the quality. I'm here to testify that the quality does not get any better than that of Evilusions! The stuff is built to last! Thanks again for awesome products Gadget! Thanks for calling us several times during the season to check on us too. You really care about your customers and you go way above and beyond in providing value and service my friend!

Virgil, I want to give you feedback on your new product that will debut this coming year. INCREDIBLE!!! Talk about adding a creepy factor to a room / haunt! People were really freaked out! We've had pitch black areas in our attraction before, but the addition of your product really took it to drastic new levels! I'm trying hard not to say too much and spoil your product announcement. Have you come up with a name for the product yet? Very cool stuff Virg! Thanks again!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks Kelly! I appreciate everything you have said. I do my best to build quality items and not rip everyone off on the price.
                      Brian Warner

Comment

Working...
                      X