Twisted Terror '09 Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted Terror '09 Props

Here are some pics of several props/mask for our walk through home haunt this year, Twisted Terror: Evil Comes Home. These are not all the props for our haunt, just most of the ones I have made. The Zombie, Big Head, and Demon are made from wood/PVC mannequin. Thank you Darkmaster, your video really helped me. I also have a chandelier, body parts, scarecrow, corpse skeleton, and me making a bunny mask for our chainsaw guy this year (yea I know it's a bunny, but once I paint it and we add it to a crazy guy with a chainsaw, it's gonna be pretty creepy). The lighting was weird on the scarecrow mouth, it is all yellow inside on the pic. It's not actually like that though. I will upload pics of the finished bunny and a corpse skeleton soon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scarygoat; 09-12-2009, 01:53 PM.

Here's the rest of this set of pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

The bunny mask is latex. I got a very cheap plastic bunny mask, I think it was like $2. But since it is a child mask, I wanted it to be more flexible and form better to the persons head so it would be more comfortable. So since the inside of the mask was hollow and the exact shape of the actual mask face, it made a perfect mold. So I just cast the latex into it and got a very good copy. The blackish thing you see on the inside of the ear is foam cast into the latex to make the ear more rigid. I'll be painting it soon.

Jake
      Last edited by scarygoat; 09-12-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Nice work!! What is the bunny for exactly?

Comment

Our chainsaw guy. I just finished it, I'll get pics up of it soon with the full paint job. Our chainsaw guy is a serial killer who is supposed to be wearing an old vintage bunny mask. The kind you would find at an old party store. Kinda going for a "Strangers" (the movie) look. Also the scarecrow is going to have some burlap draped over it and the chandelier will have some flickering bulbs in each candle. They will be removable and are battery operated so when they run out I can just switch them or add more batteries. We got a bunch of them for a great price. Their battery life is really good too.
          Last edited by scarygoat; 09-21-2009, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the movie "Strangers", but a chainsaw wielding maniac in a bunny mask is simply awesome!

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/ doesn't really matter, but if you're curious here's the link to a description, we're not actually using a character from that movie (we don't do movie characters at our haunt) we are just using that same kind of creepiness. maniac+old childs mask= CREEPY

Thanks, I'll get a pic of the full character when we are open.
              Last edited by scarygoat; 09-23-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X