Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow just wow....please read

I just don't get it.

When a vendor doesn't come through or makes a mistake....ok some have really screwed the pooch and they deserve it.....everyone wants to start some watch dog group and lynch them.

I say lets do it!!!

BUT let's also do it for the people who place orders............give you credit cards that they know are bad or dead accounts....and never even try to fix the matter too ok?

Or people who ask you to do things and then never pay you....can we start blating some of them?

People wonder why we are now going to PAY ME UP FRONT......We have a reputation and it speaks for itself......sure I can make it....it will look something like this....give me some money and we will spend the time

I owe someone drinks due to a screw up in billing.....are we discount vendors of this group or that group....and we never fixed it....yet-----
    I really think that is the only compaint a company may have against us....well besides the fact I work there that is plenty to hate us for RIGHT THERE!!!
    I ALWAYS DO WHAT I SAY THOUGH.....NEVER ONCE DID WE NOT DO A JOB OR FINISH

Now after saying all that....thanks for letting me rant

I have 6 nurse costumes for sale

If you have interest......shoot me an email at
    haunted6666@hotmail.com

Have you ever wondered if you just have a sign above your head that says fuck me????
    I have lost a ton of money due to issues beyond my control this year....not to mention a job and who knows whatelse is coming from the latest issue.........smile.....
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Ken, I sent you a PM.

Comment

Very true. There are definitely some shady buyers out there. I have nothing but respect for the haunt vendors. You guys really have to deal with a lot more drama and shennanigans than many of us realize.
      Scott Simmons
      The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
      http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Agreed Ken, there is nothing worse than a shady buyer. We have dealt with our share of credit cards being denied, checks that never get sent, and the list goes on.

On a happier note: Your costumes always look phenomenal and I love the level of detail you put into everything.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

What do the costumes look like? Do you have any photos.
          Larry

Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yikes

Um Larry? doesn't your site have like the $#@% for swear words????

NO IT DOESN'T!!!!!

I will post a link as soon as I can

Comment

Money!!

When I worked for my Dad in his business every year I got shorted on what was supposed to have been my annual pay. I was only working about 68 hours a week, on-call 24/7 doing furnace and Ac and boilers and more, you obviously didn't have to know anything or have any parts or tools or truck...right?
              The only people who have stuck me for a ticket/admission to my house have been a few people I trusted because I went to school with them!
              Isn't THAT something?
              Short on cash? The ATM is 2 little Mount Carroll blocks away, just come back, ring the bell again when you have the cash.
              I have always wondered if some of the promising and default supplying was the fantasy level of the haunted brain cells?
              Desire outbids reality of the wallet. "Whoops!"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ken

You make some valid points. If I were a vendor I wouldn't ship anything until the check or credit card clears. Actually in my other business that's the way it works. But I think your statement about vendors not coming through or making a mistake may be going a little easy on some of them.

Shawn

Comment

Just sayin' Ken does great work. If i ever need another piece he will be my first choice.
                  So whoever tries to screw him over is making a big mistake, they will be missing out on some awesome pieces.

Comment

Hmmm

Well THANK YOU to Paul at ATROX and TATER
                    You should have them today!!!

I did say no shipping till paid for......but when you can't get them to answer with new credit card....I am stuck with $700 in costumes.

I kept the corpse suit....saved me from making more for us.....the other order all of a sudden got paid for.....hmmmmmm thanks

Larry, I sent you pics 9 months ago.......

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO HELP!!!!!
                    SOMETIMES WE ARE A GREAT FAMILY........Thanks again

Comment

Ken

I got this on saturday and Linz loves it! Great job and thanks again buddy anymore costumes you need to get rid of call me Ill buy em
                      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                      X