Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SplatterFX been month no product

here's my paypal receipt using my debit card which was taken out august 7th

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $140.00 USD to snowleopard_mc@yahoo.com.

Payment details
    Amount: $140.00 USD
    Subject: PayPal money request from MidnightStudios
    Note:Hi Russ, Heres the invoice for your nate mask, I will make sure he is poured once paid for...thanks again, please let me know if you need anything else, Breanna

This payment was sent using your credit card.

For your future payments, try using Instant Transfer instead!

- Pay instantly and securely

- Faster than paying with checks

- Pay directly from your bank account - purchases won't show up on bills at the end of the month.

To Russ

Your mask will be shipping in the next day or two, very sorry for the delay. These are all custom made masks and props, to order...We are also currently building a 5 acre haunted theme park, and a little under the gun. Again, shipping asap, sorry for the delay.
    Please give me a call if you have any other questions,
    thanks
    Kyle
    MidnightStudios
    www.Splatterfx.net
    www.Monsterland.com

Comment

any luck on getting your mask yet

Comment

scam

this has been disputed with paypal they have re-opened the case because it was my first time using paypal. You have until Oct 8th to make your case.

The last time I talked to you was on tuesday or wednesday and you said your gf had just come back from the post office to mail it that was 5 days ago. I just want my mask that I ordered a month and a half ago.

Comment

got tracking #

I got a tracking # and it looks like it will be here Thursday! Thank God!

Comment

Working...
          X