Circut board manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circut board manufacturers

Does anyone know of a circut board manufacturer that could make me some already designed boards, and work with me on the design of a couple more. Any info is appreciated.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

I get my circuit boards manufactured at ExpressPCB in santa Barbera. They dont help with circuit design, they have a free CAD program to draw it and you send over the internet. Only bummer is that their software doesnt support GERBER or regular PCB files. But for small runs, the price is quite right...
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

FrightIdeas does custom electronics. www.FrightIdeas.com they are also www.BrightIdeas.ca

Doug.
      www.FrightProps.com
      www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
      [Google+] [YouTube]
      [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

thats awesome doug, thanks. I love their boo boxes and the rest, i didnt know that they did design and manufacturing of other peoples stuff. I will call them right after the holidays.
        Brian Warner

Comment

ok, still trying to find someone who wants to work on designs with me. I will compensate you.
          Brian Warner

Comment

try scrounging around some component shops! Never know what you will find. I find old jump works best.

Those old 'ballerina' dolls that were 2ft high were really creapy when I got through with them. Plus dolls can be creepy anyway!

Comment

Talking dolls that get put in the back of a crowded closet and become forgotten, only to begin talking months later at 2am are also scary!
              For years I had this broken toy that was supposed to get some signal from a tv broadcast on the Sat. morning kid's tv show which would make it make strange sounds like a 1950's robot or something?
              I think the county sherrif's radio tower 200 feet awat might have been setting it off as the years rolled passed and this thing would squeak and squaller at the oddest times at night.
              It proved to be unnerving for many walking through my maze since they didn't look up to see it and the sounds were so random.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

just an FYI,
                Andrew Technologies does circuit board assembly, through-hole, and more. www.andrewtechnologies.com
                Tell them Andrew at Haunted FX sent you.
                "There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it."
                -- Alfred Hitchcock

www.scariestyard.com

Comment

Working...
                X