Check this out... FUNNY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out... FUNNY!!!!

That guy Jon whatever from that show about 8 kids who makes all the press these days... he's visiting a haunted house click on this link.

http://www.buffalonews.com/entertain...ry/799574.html
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I already seen that.

I am like ummm ok like hes gonna draw a lot of people. Here is a guy who has 8 kids, is getting a divorce, has had affair after affair with everyone from his soon to be exwife's friend to the Nanny and all in between and just gave his kids 2 pet dogs away! I am so sick of Jon and Kate they have done nothing buy exploited their kids for money! Shane and its put his ass in the Haunt! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, that's Fright World for you! I thought they were crazy when Dan announced it on Facebook but, I figure they want to start a buzz of contreversy. It shouldn't be an indicator of the WNY haunters business models, at least I hope not!
      Mike Cirrincione
      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
      MAC Productions presents:
      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

He is SUCH a d****bag... I wonder if more people show up to ridicule him vs. shake his hand.
        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
        The White Star Farm
        "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

For a up charge you can throw pumpkins at him.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Well, there is no such thing as bad publicity... let's face facts... he IS a celebrity who WILL draw a TON of people to Frightworld... props go out to Frightworld because all those people will show up to to see this guy, and they ALL have to buy a ticket.

The way I see it, I wouldn't give a shit if the guest toured the haunts or not... if they bought a ticket JUST to see a celeb; that's money in their pockets!

Kudos to Ron and Jason for scoring this publicity! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Lmao..............

Looks like Tyler is a huge Jon fan! Yeah Kudos to them what ever the F**k Jon Goslin has to do with Halloween we will never know. One a personal note most celebritys cost and I can tell you most of the time you dont make a damn dime extra it is cool but not a money maker. Shane and Jon and Kate with Tyler make 8! Shane this time!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Whether people go to see this guy or not, the haunt is getting a ton of publicity off of it, and free publicity at that. People may not go to see Jon, but they may eventually find their way to the haunt. This is actually a good way to get a ton of free advertising.

Just my opinion. I don't watch Jon and Kate, so therefore you can't call me a fan.
                Steven
                Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Lame.

Comment

I think it is brilliant for publicity.
                    www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

Hey guys, finally got a chance to come on the forum and I see our haunt made some what of a controversy with the industry. All I can say is we had a amazing night and got more publicity about us than we ever would have gotten without him.

Halloween or not, we have our name out there more this year than any other and we're looking forward to a great attendance this year.

On top of having celebrity Jon Gosselin at our haunted house last Saturday, we also kicked our doors open on September 12th with a teen night dance party and that alone filled our 50,000 sq foot 1st floor of our building. Pictures of the dance are on our facebook and soon to be on our website!

Soon to come to Frightworld over the season are a few more bands and celebrity appearances! LMFAO, Shwayze, Mini Kiss and Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

One last thing to any haunt owner in this industry who are interested. WE ARE OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 14TH FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME SEE US WELL HOOK YOU UP WHEN YOU COME VISIT BUFFALO!

Email hauntedbuffalo@aol.com if your interested!

Good luck everybody this 2009 Season!
                      Frightworld America's Screampark
                      www.hauntedbuffalo.com
                      Buffalo, New York

Comment

She said:

"yes, it is possible for any ghost to be seen anywhere on the planet even if they were never at a certain location when they were alive.".........
                        So..Jim decided with this information to invite a dozen celebrity ghosts to my parking lot along with ABC, NBC,CBS. PBS,CNN.
                        I figured nobody else had ever done this before.
                        Imagine the press from having George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Adolf Hitler, Genghiss Kahn and many others all floating around my parking lot!!
                        Of course when I posted this idea the woman who made the original statement concerning the travel ability of ghosts got mad at me for some reason?
                        I sure couldn't see why. It was just a natural progression of her "What If?" (Except she said that they "Could"!)
                        Oh, Silly ME!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow! A real Frightworld team member! I thought you would only talk to other haunters at conventions unless they came to your haunt! At least not to me or many other WNY Haunters.
                          Mike Cirrincione
                          Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                          MAC Productions presents:
                          Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                          AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                          Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                          Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

How did it go did many show up to see him? What happened give some details. Larry
                            \
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

This keeps getting more and more twisted...

TMZ is now on the scene
                              http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/19/jon-go...graph-buffalo/
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X