Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for lines for an evil minister?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for lines for an evil minister?

Hi all,
    I have been reading up on the forums and really getting excited about all of the haunt info! I am an amature haunted house designer and regular actor and like everyone here Im a huge Halloween buff.
    This year I'm acting in the local HH in a library/study type too
    with a large pipe organ. I already have an 'evil minister' type robe (looks like a black priest robe embroidered with skulls at the edges and on the stole.). My character idea is to sit at the organ playing (using a music track) then cut the music, jump up and deliver a few lines with lots of dark mental imagery before sending them on their way.
    I need some suggestions for good lines to use here as I am drawing a blank.
    Thanks in advance!

-DeaconofEvil

Stop Playing, turn and say:

"Quit sneaking around! You caught me playing my organ again! But it really wasn't me!
    Then drop both arms downward and from inside of your robe's sleeves two snakes slide into veiw instead of hands or fingers.
    "You think this is weird or scary? Just imagine trying to go to the bathroom with these fang-bite'n "hands!
    My ticket has been perminetly punched to Scar- Pain City! My third snake doesn't like these guys at ALL!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

nice

Nice suggestion Jim, thanks.
      Any others in case I cant get a hold of the snakes? (opening night is fast approaching)

Comment

Some quick one liners for your evil minister.

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa es Veritas.

Bless you! You have sinned!

Pray I don't find you as delicious as the last one.

Confession or Circumcision? Your choice!!

Wanna tell me all the bad things you've done? No!
        Well you wanna listen to mine!?
        You don't have that long to live!

Go to heck, its not as hot, and I DJ there.

Comment

I've got nothing as far as dialogue, but my advice is to practice whatever it is you say. Find a good rhythm and lilt to use, like all those good televangelists do.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the suggestions all. I used a few of these and mixed in a few of my own lines and it is turning out great. I am going to be tuning it a little as I practice on groups but I am really happy with it

Comment

Working...
            X