Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons

I know I can go to my local hardware store and get the real thing but who makes realistic weapons? Looking for axes, cleavers, etc.
    http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Nevermind..I found one. Screamline Studios. wow..expensive!

Comment

Scare

Actually Screamline is one of the cheapest out there I bought a set from Oak Island a few years back got 6 weapons for like 800 bucks and the did not last the whole season talk about getting ripped! Screamline has the most realistic and best prices out there trust me! Shane and its you cant go wrong with Screamline! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Screamlines's weapons are the best. They put alot of time into making them look realistic and durable. You definetly can't go wrong with them.
        Brian Warner
        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks Shane & Gadget!

Here in the Labs at Screamline Studios we are always trying to develop products that are high quality and have value for the consumer. We do not assembly line products or mass produce them in China. Everything is handmade right here in the USA.
          There maybe cheaper weapons out there, but I guarantee you won't find them as high quality, detailed and realistic as ours.

By the way, stay tuned for new additions to our weapon line in the next two weeks. You heard it here first folks.
          Steve Martini
          Screamline Studios
          www.screamlinestudios.com
          steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I believe Pale Night has some too... http://www.palenightproductions.com/fxsupplies.html
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting
            Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Thanks Screamline, Shane, and Gadget !! I've been looking over them and had my card out ready to make a purchase and then Screamline said that they have some more coming out in two weeks? Maybe I'll wait. Do they take long to ship?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Oak Island produces an inferior product! But, it is good to sort out the good from the bad.
                Mike Cirrincione
                Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                MAC Productions presents:
                Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Ok..a little more info. we will be releasing one large sized weapon and two smaller hand weapons...Ooohhh.I've said too much! LOL

As far as shipping goes, I like to say 2 weeks normally, however, it all depends on orders in the pipeline so to speak. could be faster or it could be slightly longer.

If you know what you want, shoot me an e-mail and I'll get back to you on a time frame...

Thanks everyone!
                  Steve Martini
                  Screamline Studios

Comment

but if you do get hardware store weapons...

Make sure they are hard-wired to the shelf or wall because some customer might take matters into Their Own Hands, or rather take your weapons into their own hands.
                    I came very close to losing an eye because of such a deal.
                    My Son had made a plastic skull covered with clay with a real ice pick sticking out of it's eye socket (one of those needle-thin old ice picks) A goofy growth-spurt 12 yr. old pulled it out of the plastic skull's eye and thrust it toward my eye, very quickly! Eye was quicker but not by much!
                    A sixth sense alerted me to be extra quick in making any emergency decisions.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Screamlines weapons are AMAZING! The axe I got was extremely high quality. When I got it, it was for a very good price, but I always thought it was almost TOO good of a price considering what you got. Is that why you raised your prices? Like Shane said though, still cheaper.

Comment

Screamline for top of the line..

Go with Screamline, you can't go wrong! I love my Axe i got from them 2 seasons ago it still looks and feels like new, despite the beating i put it thru! With great prices and an amazing staff Screamline makes every effort to ensure that buying from them is an enjoyable process.

Jackie
                        Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

P.S. Try their airbrush latex, one of the best SFX products out there in my mind!
                        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Thanks so much for the compliments on our products. We appreciate the feedback.

Like any company prices are dictated by our costs and what the market will bare. Of course we want to stay in business to provide these types of items, so unfortunately we have to charge a premium for premium quality.

Thanks again,
                          Steve Martini
                          Screamline Studios

Comment

I think the weapons Screamline makes are great.

But I do have a question.
                            Does anyone even realize that Gore Galore has its own weapon line called "Weapons of Mass Destruction"?

Here are a couple pics.

Here is the link.
                            http://www.gore-galore.com/wmd.php

I always wonder that since we have so many different products now that people may not realize WHAT ALL we have. And with our Giants being what we are known for that they overshadow the smaller less expensive products.

Did anyone see the article of Dee Snider from Twisted Sister in 13th hour. He was holding our Big O pipe in that article. And the pic of the Dent School house character in the HA mag. That is the same pipe.

Sorry, just trying to figure out if we need to do a better job of marketing our different product lines.
                            Attached Files
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com
                            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

I thought Gore Galore's weapons looked great and I had looked at some of them on your site! I was just looking for something more specific like an axe. I haven't seen anyone else that makes them. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X