No announcement yet.

Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say this much: anybody who's looking for a fake weapon, the companies in this industry are where you should buy them! When you buy a fake weapon at a halloween store you're buying an overpriced, cheaply made weapon probably made of plastic and glued together. When you buy weapons from places like Screamline, Gore Galore, Oak Island, you're getting handmade products with attention to detail and while they may be more expensive than the stuff you'd buy at a store, the end result is much better! Personally I'll NEVER buy another weapon from a Halloween store ever again!

Comment

Mind me if I am asking a dumb question but are the heads made of hard foam? Soft foam? (THis is prolly 90% incorrect but) Styrofoam?. Just curious
      Matthew Colton
      Frightworld America's Screampark
      http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

What the props are made out of depends on who makes them. The ones from Gore Galore, I believe are foam-filled latex with a dowel/fiberglass rod to give it support. The ones from Screamline are wooden handles with foam-rubber heads. They're a dense, semi-hard rubbery material. Hard enough to hit, say, a wooden wall and make a loud noise, but soft enough that it won't punch a hole through the wood. It could still hurt if you hit someone with it, but it's much safer than a real hammer.

Comment

Ahh okay great! Yeah I'll definatly be buying one soon, Thats really awesome
          Matthew Colton

Comment

Matt,

You have many options as far as weapons go!!! different strokes for different folks. you should definitely not buy our weapon based off a couple people!! research what you are really looking for and go from there.

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S You just got to love weapons for actors HAHAHAHAAAHAAAA

Comment

You are right, I saw that sledge hammer and fell in love with it, I have been brain storming a character for a haunt next year and that sledgehammer is a big part of it
              Matthew Colton

Comment

The Pick-Axe/Hatchet have arrived

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that our new pick-axe & hatchet are now up on our web store. Screamline Store

Screamline Store

Thanks for all the great comments everyone!
                Last edited by screamlinestudios; 10-09-2009, 10:39 AM. Reason: Added Picture, fixed type-o
                Steve Martini
                Screamline Studios
                www.screamlinestudios.com
                steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

The pick axe is SICK!!! Great work!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pickaxe!!!! May have to buy it and create a new character around it!

Jackie
                    Rotting Flesh Radio
                    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I think I just fell in love with that pick-axe.

Comment

Totally cool
                        Matt Colton
                        The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

Hey folks - quick update. Finally added the last of the three new weapons last night.

The small but deadly Cobbler's Hammer.

Also updated the web store with some other fun stuff....including the new Video from David Greathouse - Legion of Terror

Check it out

SCREAMLINE

Thanks!
                          Steve Martini
                          Screamline Studios
                          www.screamlinestudios.com
                          steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I could see that being fun as well. Another great one!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Working...
                            X