Haunts against perez hilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes...

Guess my humor doesn't translate into typing.. calm down, it was a joke.
    And I won't go in to the legistics of his conviction. Don't want to get side tracked with the facts.
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

No matter what your opinions are of Pez “my only claim to fame is to bash things” freedom of speech is still a kick arse thing. If his uneducated and uniformed opinion is that he doesn’t like the house and he wants to blog it… well you don’t have to read it. Unfortunately…. Word of mouth is a great advertising tool and there are people who will read his spew and take it as fact…

As far as bringing non horror celebs to the haunted house… why not? Why limit yourself to the horror/haunt genre? Why not open the door for people who might not attend a haunted house and possibly make a new haunt fanatic?

My 2 cents... and can anyone spare some change?

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I couldn't agree anymore with Larry if my life depended on it. Real simple if you think about it this way. We all run something in what we like to call the "entertainment Business". So as of celebrity's coming out, or bands of that nature, as long as you entertain your target market, you won!

So we picked someone that wasn't in the "horror Biz!" but i can guarantee you, and some might agree, Jon Gosselin can bring in more people to a halloween event than if you spend thousands of dollars advertising one of the Jason Vorhees or Micheal Myers or any horror character in the middle of SEPTEMBER!

Don't get me wrong, people love to meet movie monsters but what we did simply worked and we tried something different than any other haunt has. (no offense to any other haunt if you have)

And as for Perez Hilton or whoever he is, as being apart of the haunt Frightworld, the one he bashed, I simply dont take it too serious because like most of everyone said on here, WHO IS THIS GUY? The dude probably cries when he gets 10 feet near a spider and has a night light under his bed.

So Mr. Perez Hilton, if your reading this, you have a couple FREE PASSES to the haunted attraction, in the middle of no where? So get up to Buffalo New York and see how corny this really is!

As for the rest of the season, lets see if our other celebrities and bands help us out even more! Check them out on our Website www.hauntedbuffalo.com
        Frightworld America's Screampark
        www.hauntedbuffalo.com
        Buffalo, New York

Comment

Haunts Against Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton is an odious little troll (my apologies to any trolls out there that I might've offended) and as for Jon Gosselin, the only connection that I could possibly make between him and haunted houses is that he wears some truly scary floral print shirts ...
          "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Working...
          X