Haunts against perez hilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunts against perez hilton

That goof ball who thinks he knows everything, who bashes on people when in reality he's nobody himself BASHED haunted house Fright World!

We need to lead a charge against this idiot!

DOWN WITH PEREZ HILTON the NOBODY!

Read on...

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-18-jo...r-a-pic-of-him
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

no talent loser hilton

has to get his kicks by bashing everybody and everything. he's got nothing else. trying to be outrageous with his stupid comments is all he's got. probably too scared to even go to a haunted house. don't add fuel to the fire. ignore this loser. all he wants is people to get upset at his comments. let's have a wrestling match between GRANNY and this idiot. I'd love to see that!!!! ignore it and forget it. maybe "IT" (PEZ HILTON) YES, "PEZ" will go away.

TATER RULES !!!!

Comment

Granny Granny Granny!

I have always hated Perez but, after making fun of a high quality haunt in the region where I live...look the guy probably isn't into new ideas so when he heard "Haunted House", he envisioned black plasic walls and Walmart props!
      Mike Cirrincione
      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
      MAC Productions presents:
      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

geezz.. never heard of this perez guy, but man reading all those replys to his post, he really pissed some people off from that area.. LMAO!!
        www.kellymanor.com - - - - - - - - www.myspace.com/kellymanor

Comment

Granny says and this is a direct quote'

"Is that the guy that gets his kicks by drawling bubbles on pictures? Hell he hasn't had talent since the dinosaurs rejected him for being too lizard like. Listen, I had to draw all my pictures on a Etch-a-Sketch! Now that takes talent! And look hes running his no good yapper about haunted houses. Hell the only thing that scares him are straight people and realizing that hes not as famous as he thinks he his. Ignore this assclown and hopefully he will melt away like the bad witch in the Wizard of Oz. Now leave me be im watching Matlock....hes soooo dreamy"

and there you have it folks granny's direct quote
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

the guys a joke.....he's a no one.....don't let it get to you guys, but totally like the idea of taping him walk through Frightworld "the corny haunted house on the middle of no where" ? what does that even mean? hahaha
            Frightworld America's Screampark
            www.hauntedbuffalo.com
            Buffalo, New York

Comment

I am quite anti-Perez... he sucks... BUT I think that John (from John & Kate +8) appearing at a haunted house doesn't make any sense at all, and he deserves to be bashed. It's a shame the haunt got bashed too though.

Comment

Why the audacity, the ner-.........wait, who's Perez Hilton?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTikiEntertainment View Post
                  I am quite anti-Perez... he sucks... BUT I think that John (from John & Kate +8) appearing at a haunted house doesn't make any sense at all, and he deserves to be bashed. It's a shame the haunt got bashed too though.
                  This is what I was thinking. Why the hell would you have this guy at a Haunted House in the first place?

Comment

I would say that Jon is a controversial celebrity. Basically he is only famous for abandoning his wife and 8 kids. If you are going to do something controversial then expect backlash. While Perez is ignorant and uninformed about the quality of Fright World he is actually just calling them out on supporting a loser like Jon Gosslin.
                    No big deal to me, also there is no way to ban or boycott someone who does not offer a service or do any work of any kind.
                    "lead a charge against him"? what does that mean? Not listen to his column or him on the radio....done. I dont think to many of us did.
                    A better approach would be to send him tickets to a haunted attraction and a nice letter explaning the much improved quality of haunted houses in the last ten years. But even if he went to fright world and loved it, in his eyes they would still be supporting a jerk, which they are.
                    In my eyes the charge is a no win, just more bad press.
                    Allen H
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Ugh...

Perez is a big slob nobody, who just happens to be famous for..um.. nothing. (could there be the "hilton" coincidence of making a living doing nothing but existing?)
                      John and kate are a joke as well.
                      If a huanted house wants controversy, let's start with something within the realm of the genre. I say, Charlie Manson. Who's with me?
                      And i bet that a million dollars that that flaming peice of garbage screamed like a bitch in that house. :rolling my eyes:
                      Not even worth the paper the story is printed on....
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I am NOT with you! Charels Manson is a murderer, not an icon. What a terrible Idea, and what a terrible way to represent haunted houses.
                        Allen H
                        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I couldn't disagree more... Perez Hilton is a LOSER who thinks he's important! He's a NOBODY and he has no business trashing a haunted house, one I might add I've visited and know first hand to be an excellent haunted house.

Any haunted house that can cash in the fame of of someone to drive traffic deserves KUDOS not backlash. Look if you could have got him to attend your haunted house you would have done it in a second, I would!!!!

Clearly they are on top of it... they brought tons of PR to their attraction.

I know people like slamming this Jon guy, but they also like slamming just about everyone in showbiz because that is how they sell magazines. Bottom line is Perez had no business slamming a haunted house he'd never seen, or been to EVER!

That was out of line! Secondly he has no business calling a haunted house hokey or cheesy again especially when he hasn't seen it.

I say DOWN with Perez Hilton the idiot who doesn't know a haunt from a hole in the ground.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

As for Charles Manson I doubt he could ever make an appearance because he'll DIE IN JAIL... secondly I would never want a convicted murderer, sex offender or whatever at my haunted house ever. Jon Gosslin sure everyday including Sunday! When you bring in celebs to your haunted house don't think horror think who will bring you the most media...

I will admit something here... way back when I tried to bring in Joe Millionaire.

I tried... I would have had people wrapped around the block to meet him!

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

This guy is an idiot and should be given a free pass to frightworld so they could get him in a dark corner. (Insert evil laugh!)
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X