Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large banners.....

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good affordable source that sells large scale vinyl banners, even as large as to fit the side of a 48' trailer?

Thanks all,
    Allan

I'm interested in this too! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

In Phoenix we use Image Craft, they have a 24' wide printer!
      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Thanks Matt,

Do you remember what size you got from them?
        Good pricing on them?

Thanks,
        Allan

Comment

Hey guys Contact Johnny at Hauntedwoodsong@yahoo.com he just did mine and they did a GREAT JOB!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Any sites or links? I kind of like to look at the product before I buy. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Do you really need a large banner?
              Wouldn't a very small one wrapped around a foxy babe work just as well?
              Smaller banner the better.
              "Size" does matter?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Bodybagging,

Do you have a pic to share of the banner he made for you?

Tanks,
                Allan

Comment

Guys I havent took a pic of it yet, I recieved it a couple days ago, unrolled it and put it back in the shipping container so that I dont get a ton of crap on it from around the shop. All I can tell you is that it was exactly what I asked for, in a timely manner and for the cost agreed on. thus the referral, They did a good job for us, we are happy with our banner and it will PROUDLY displayed at our booth in a couple of weeks. Stop by and give it a first hand looksee...
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

We have a wholesale account, if you have a business license I'm sure you can swing this. I will check our files Monday and let the readers know what we get Vinyl Banner for, its the best here in Az by far! By the way, try AmericasPrinter.com for awsome printing prices, they are a broker. You need a little patience but they always come through!
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                    X