Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 Official Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare 2010

Looking a the new look with the doll, I have I hope It don't look like that really.
    He don't look burned he look like a zombie. Jackie could play it OK for this verison,
    If the story is lame, The directing is lame and supporting cast sucks than they would made a big mistake. Freddy VS Jason most of lead supporting cast the kids where bad I think, Kathy Isabelle should have been Lori she would have made the role better I think. Bad Casting,Bad writting and Bad Director is the case for that one and not having Kane Hodder as Jason...dumbass move, But It still made Money because it was Freddy VS Jason. And everyones knows Robert Englund made Freddy an Icon. And that is what to me sold the movies, Tv show,evem Comics. I think Jackie could be a good villian but not Iconic like Robert.

Just my view on it, I'll still see it with hope. If they fu*k it up well as Derek Mears told RFR If it suck will still have the orignal.

See ya, BITCH!

DR
    Corpsecast.libsyn.com
    Rest In Damnation

http://frightsite.com

http://corpsecast.libsyn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      I did post the new figure on my site yesterday from NECA. If that is any clue as to Freddy's look I am disappointed.

http://rfrpodcast.com/2009/12/first-...freddy-figure/

Why are you disappointed? Looks like a real burn victim to me.

Here's the thing... these movies aren't exactly "remakes" ... they're either "reimaginings" or "reboots" of the series - taking an established character and putting a new twist on him. A remake would be more like the 1998 Psycho, which wasn't well received.

I don't mind a new direction for the Nightmare series... the franchise had become stale and a cliche of itself.... but people still WANT to see these icon characters in action. I just hope they don't try to mimic the original too much, this is where Rob Zombie's Halloween fell a bit short, in my opinion.

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Freaky stuff here! Last night I watched this vid for the first time and the only time I paused it was at the date it will be released, and it's no stretch of the imagination to realize what time I found myself doing this...4:30! The added effect of MICHAEL BAY makes it even worse! I thought I was gonna die when I fell asleep!
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Well, and being a child of the 1980's myself... I'm right here with you in hopes that the new movie will at least be good. Too many remakes aren't even "good!"
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X