Frightworld's New Light Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frightworld's New Light Show

I'd just like to take some time here to thank Bill Rodriguez from a town near New York City for taking months of his time helping us prepare a killer new light show at our haunt this year and flying in twice to help program it!

We've ordered light show devices, which you can get from both Gilderfluke or Alcorn McBride, that controls the lights and a few different props in our lobby around our five haunted houses. It deals with custom audio and light shows for each haunt plus two major shows to cover the overall attraction. One custom audio is featured on the Frightworld America's Screampark profile in the new york section of hauntworld's "find haunted houses". Each show lasting about 2 minutes plays randomly every hour on the hour for our guests waiting in line to experience!

Bill helped us from day one when we came up with the idea of trying something new at our haunt! He new exactly what to buy, where to buy it and how to keep our budget low! His knowledge in the field of controlling programmed lights is incredible and has shown the eerie productions crew a new way at entertaining the public! So Thank you Mr. Bill Rodriguez for flying out here twice! (one time you were sick) and dealing with Alex and I the whole times you were up here! you've taught us well! Have fun in Jamaica!
    Frightworld America's Screampark
    www.hauntedbuffalo.com
    Buffalo, New York

nice!

Very cool! Me and my girl friend are coming next week! I can not wait to see the horrific surprises Frightworld holds this year!
    Matthew Colton
    Frightworld America's Screampark
    http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am really glad you guys are satisfied with the show. It was a pleasure working with you and Alex... Please give my best to Ron and Jay, and I hope you guys have a GREAT season! If you need ANYTHING don't hesitate to give me a ring...
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
      X