Haunted Garage Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Garage Ideas?

I am looking for a Haunted Garage idea something to interact with guests. Last year we did a torture scene where we cut the victims head off had strobes and red water and the guests got squirted with blood and the head hit the guests legs when the lights went out. Any ideas? we heard about the mad scientist autopsy, chef, blackout room with nightvision googles but something to interact with the victims as I mentioned earlier. Thanks

Garage ideas

How about a serial killer on the loose hidden in your garage and the police on the look out? Or crime scene with latest victim still fresh and the killer is still there. Police sirens playing in the distance. Maybe everyone could be questioned...kinda like a whodoneit.
    ~WelchWitch

Comment

Thats an idea, what can I do about a creepy room with maggots dropping on the guests etc.

Comment

Check out halloweenforum.com or hauntform.com a LOT of people on there do small displays and many do some sort of walkthrough or haunt. check it out!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Ideas

Have your garage be something that you haven't been in for years. Make it dusty and full of spider webs. Then after you went into it for the first time you found all these maggots. From there maggots could be what he uses after they are killed to destroy evidence. Or maybe put crime scene tape around your garage because you have found the hiding place of his victims and maggots everywhere to just show how many victims they have. So its a crime scene, but maybe he isn't done using it. Maybe make a "wanted" poster with some newspaper clippings that list all the victims, and just have a grossed out scene. Have cops trying to investigate the scene. I personally get more scared over the things that could really happen then a 3 headed alien. Crimes scenes can be scary. Have blue tarp covering newer areas found, blocking out the view of the press. Maybe have someone dressed as media and have them come up missing and then found brutally murdered to show the killer is near. Maybe have things stored in coolers. All the things you have read in the papers. But make it very real and current.
          ~WelchWitch

Comment

Welch thats a great idea! But what I did was a walk through mansion theme. It turned out really good
            Matthew Colton
            Frightworld America's Screampark
            http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

What can I do with a nurse to get the audience "involved"? a psycho, asylum but how can I get a nurse in the scene and interact with the audience?

Comment

Ideas

Maybe have the nurse there because one of the victims was found with a small pulse, still alive, The nurse just happens to be a neighbor who happens to be close to start CPR while waiting for the ambulance. Maybe have the cops yell....one found alive, is there anyone in the crowd who is a doctor and have the nurse planted in the group. Again make it lifelike. Still have ambulance called so to speak, but the nurse can offer assistance meanwhile. I am not sure if you need placement for a psycho, but if you meant to, maybe the psycho could be someone who just escaped from the asylum and since your garage looked abandoned, he hide there to only fall victim also to the killer. Maybe he was the one with the small pulse, the "newest" victim. Each character could have unlimited possibilities. And each time performed different endings to mix it up.
                Last edited by WelchWitch; 10-01-2009, 02:48 PM.
                ~WelchWitch

Comment

Ideas

Thank you Forsaken. Very cool idea with the mansion. Again, sometimes real life can be scarier then pretend. Just watch the news, this stuff happens all the time. Hell, it could even happen next door!
                  ~WelchWitch

Comment

Working...
                  X