I need character ideas fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need character ideas fast

Greetings all...Unfortunately due to reasons beyond my control I need to make a new character for me for my haunt....normally not a problem....but we open tomorrow...PROBLEM lol. We do a turn of the century hotel theme...the only problem is i want to do something other than a bellhop or regular joe....since I'm an actor I'd really prefer doing something that lets me talk and not just go boo lol. If more of the backstory would help give you ideas you can read it at http://www.hauntedhuntington.com/ PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE! Thanks guys!

Off the top of my head there's:

-A historian who has become obsessed with the secrets of the hotel.
    -The soul of an entrepreneur who was killed by the owner of the hotel and desires revenge.
    -A janitor who is consumed by cleanliness and has gone so far as to kill tenates who dirty up the floors with their shoes.
    Last edited by Smiley; 10-01-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

the boiler mechanic
      the maintenance man
      the room service guy
      thats all for now
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        Off the top of my head there's:

-A janitor who is consumed by cleanliness and has gone so far as to kill tenates who dirty up the floors with their shoes.
        This is good

Comment

Need help

How about being the unclear reason why Reginald was let go. Maybe be his twin/ little brother whom he tried to protect and maybe was the secret behind the story.
          ~WelchWitch

Comment

I need character ideas fast

How about the architect of the hotel, who snapped and had several workers entombed in the walls during construction and he's looking for more "builidng materials" to complete his vision?
            "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Working...
            X