TATER aka GRANNY was AWSOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TATER aka GRANNY was AWSOME!

Tater, on behalf of the crew of Fearfest and myself I wanted to thank you for coming to our haunt. We had a great time watching you interact with our customers. You were great! We look forward to you coming back next season but please.......... Bring some "fresh" panties with you next time. No authographs please! lol For you haunts on his list to visit this year, i hope you enjoy him as much as we did. Hes alot of fun and quite a guy.... er uh...... gal...... um... hm. Well anyway... what a great person! LMAO Thanks Tater!!!!!
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Columbia, Mo.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Granny You Whore!!!

Granny I wanted to say thank you for all the laughs!! It was sooooo much fun to watch you and see how the customers responded to you! They LOVED YOU!!!!
    My crew LOVED YOU too!! You were all they could talk about tonight and they missed you very much!! Some of them were hoping your crop duster(LOL) would have cancelled there flight schedule!!! So you could have been there tonight!!!
    They all wanted to know when you were coming next year not IF but WHEN LOL!!

Can't wait to see you again
    Christina
    FEARFEST

Comment

Greg and Chris

Thank you so much for having me! I had a Blast! I ended up getting sick on the Plane to Memphis, if it wasnt for that I woulda stayed for sure. Yall have a world class haunt going on there. Hell, I even heard that ya got ranked in the Top Five when I was there. So Congrats on that. Tell all your staff, that I miss them and will see them soon, oh and dont forget...Boo and Rawr and Shit.

Thanks Again

Tater
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

SHHHHHH Tater lol I wasnt going to mention that Jim & Stephanie stopped by and were so excited about our attractions that they rated us in the top 5 haunts in the country on their list. Well, I guess the cats out of the bag now. Hmm who knows.... being rated one of the top 5 in the country..... might have to use that in our advertising next year!lol
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Congrats!

Congrats on the rating, Greg! How EXTREME does that make you now?? lol

>aflack<
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X