Atrox Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atrox Factory

Just wanted to give a big thank you to the guys at Atrox Factory. Myself, the wife, and a couple of my crew had the chance to check their haunt out last night. We did not get to go last year so I was really excited to see what Paul and the guys had in store for this year. We tried to get there early since Derek Mears from Friday 13th was there this weekend, but the line was already stretched around the building at 7! Luckily we ran into Craig while in line and was able to get right in. This worked out well, since there is always a crowd of folks there. I noticed they have had to extend their loading area going into the haunt to handle more customers. We had a blast going through their show, there seemed to be lots of new toys and sets this year. The length of the haunt is great, it seemed like we were in there forever. Their final scene was wild! It was something I have never seen in a haunted house and looked like something out of a show at Universal. I recomend checking them out if you have a chance, they are the real deal.

Atrox Factory

Thanks Dude. Glad you could join us. Did you get to meet Derek? He was over the top!

Comment

I plan on hitting Atrox up this weekend..can't wait.

Comment

I went Sunday

And as always was great! It was my only chance to visit my good friend and the gang! Shane and its always fun to visit! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

visiting this weekend

Paul,
          I am taking a night off from scaring and I am bringing a crew from Atlanta to see Atrox Saturday night. We will see yours first, and then head up to visit with Shane afterwards. From what we have read in Hauntworld, and from what Shane has told us, I absolutely cannot wait to see your haunt!!!

See you this weekend,
          Dewayne
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X