Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging Your Interest

Greetings,
    Here at Malicious Studios we are always gauging your interest. With this said here is what we have been working on for our Annual Helloween Party.

Animatronic Skulls ~ with all the movements we all have come to expect out of a animatronic skull line. ( Tilt - forwards and backwards ) ( Tilt - side to side, Turn - left to right ) ( Jaw - movement open and close ) (Eye movement - up, down, left to right ) Eyes also change color 4 colors

The skulls we are working on right now for the Malicious Studios Party will greet our guests with jokes, songs, etc.

These skulls are currently controlled via serial cord / pc software but they will be upgraded to the R.A.P.U. by end of the year. Those of you not familiar with the RAPU ~ Remote Advanced Playback Unit (RAPU) liberates productions from the PC. The RAPU is a plug-and-go replacement for the PC.

Video will be uploaded by the end of the season for those of you who may be interested.

Leave your opinions or we may SCRAP the idea...

( With no further adue heres some pics )

I would be interested in purchasing this item.
    83.33%
    Not interested in purchasing this item.
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by maliciousstudios; 10-05-2009, 10:00 AM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

And at a killer price !!

I havent put ( ANY ) thought into the price.... (( BUT )) I will say this... I think the average animatronic skull sells for around 1200.00 and up I will say this much....

"I WILL SELL THESE BELOW BY ~HUNDREDS~.... Im not going to quote a price until I have the time to sit down and figure out hours + materials. But I think we can blow the competition away...

"I know your waiting to see the video" ( BUT )

Any Comments ??
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Make them affordable, high quality and durable and with good voice work and I would buy for sure....

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
      X