Walls for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walls for sale

So I know many of us are still waiting to see how this season goes, but I wanted to post this now while my walls are available to be seen. Currently they are up in our haunt for this season

I have about 70 walls I bought a few years ago that I want to get rid of after this season. They are standard 4x8' made out of 2x4 frames with 1/2 inch osb board and are painted and fireproofed. These walls are VERY study and have seen some wear and tear, but might be what some haunt would want. Paid $80 a wall back in 2006, will let go for $65 a wall. You have to come and get em between Nov 2-13 in Oshkosh WI.

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

dude i love your haunt i went there and it is sick i live in appleton and do my own home haunt i will be interested in some. depends on what ones

Comment

They are our walls that form our perimeter around our haunt, our access hall. Let me know if you wanna stop by and see em
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

Comment

I may be interested also I am in Green Bay and having a new haunt next year. I plan on coming down by you sometime this season I'll let you know when i head down to check out the walls also.
        Kyle Guillette
        Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

hey im coming down during the kids day this saturday idk if u could show them to me then

Comment

Yep. Just ask for me...

Comment

and who are u?
              just pm me on this and we can talk

Comment

Walls

Ron I will be down tonight and was wondering if I would be able to look at those walls also. Let me know otherwise I will ask for you at the ticket booth.
                Kyle Guillette
                Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Bump

Just wanna let you know these are still available to see and will be available for pick up between Nov 3-13

Comment

Working...
                  X