Pittsburgh PA haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UndeadProd View Post
    Thanks for the kudos! You should have let us know you were here, we would have given you the same RIP treatment we gave Ben and other super-cool visitors. I totally forgot you were coming out until I saw it on the boards after the fact, sorry about that.
    No problem Scott. I hadn't really every spoken to you before, so I would never want to impose myself, so Diana and I came thru as normal customers. It was still a great show, especially Rampage. Very cool sets, props, and costuming.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks for all of the kind words Brian. I know Brandon will extend his own thanks to you as well. We always appreciate constructive criticism so we can improve the show for our customers. My apologies for not being able to hang out a bit more. Congrats once again!

Comment

Glad you guys has fun, and thought pittsburgh was worth the trip.

And thanks for the kind words about Castle Blood, we always wonder what people in the "industry"
        think of us.
        Gravely MacCabre
        aka Ricky Dick
        Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
        and
        Midnight Monster Hop
        Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
        www.castleblood.com
        www.midnightmonsterhop.com
        www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
        Lifetime achievement award winner
        International Costumers Guild

Comment

Originally posted by Gravely View Post
          And thanks for the kind words about Castle Blood, we always wonder what people in the "industry"
          think of us.
          We think you suck! :mrgreen: You of course know I'm kidding and we love you

Brian, sorry it has taken me so long to respond. You know how busy I am at the haunt, this is the first time I've been able to post on HW in nearly a month!

Thanks for coming out and congrats again on the wedding! I loved having you and Diana out at our place, it was nice to be able to actually hang out with you for once outside of a trade show. If you don't get a package from me in the next few weeks, call me and remind me. I could have given you those sensors while you were here but I completely forgot.

Sorry about the mud.. Unfortunately we have had more rain in Pittsburgh this October than we've ever seen and it's been killing our parking situation. At least you weren't buried that bad, I didn't even have to hook the Jeep to you! (I think I've had to pull out 20+ cars this season). Make sure to check out the RFR show this weekend, JJ said that's when our deal goes up so you'll be back on it again.

Thanks again Brian and Diana!!!

-Brandon
          -Brandon Kelm
          Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

I think we only got stuck because Diana's tires were bald. I am sure my van would have gotten out of there. Hopefully I didn't get too much mud on you while you were pushing us out.

And don't worry, I will remind you about the package.
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Hey Brandon, I wanted to thank you again for your hospitality and putting on one hell of a good haunt. I hope the show this week does it justice.

Look forward to working with you again next year, and remember what I said about the voice work...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
              X