Totally pumped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally pumped!

Today I "signed on the dotted line" to become a haunt actor again. I've been out of the game for a decade or so, so it seems fresh and exciting to me. For the past couple of years I've been focusing a lot on doing my home haunt, and trying to devise a way to turn pro (still working on that!), but I won't be doing a home haunt this year. This year I decided to get back into the trenches, so to speak. I'm going to be a haunt actor at "Bonnie Screams Haunted Ghost Town" in Las Vegas. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the members of the "Actor Haunted Hangout" forum, who inspired me to get back on the front lines of the haunted attraction industry this year.

We'll see if my thirty-something body holds up as well as my 20-something body used to... ha ha!:grin:

Use your mind and mouth as much as your body and you will be fine, alot of us 30 somethings can hang in there with the best of them.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
      Use your mind and mouth as much as your body and you will be fine, alot of us 30 somethings can hang in there with the best of them.
      Allen H
      Good idea! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X