Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance

Hi there I'm new tothe biz and I've noticed some people posting attendance figures, and frankly the figures I am seeing kinda mirror my own , 85 the first night 176 the second etc... what I don't know is what some of you have done in the past for the season... if I knew that then I could get an idea what to expect myself... and frankly thats whats driving me nuts.. the not knowing..
    Now I realize that you may not want to post these numbers on line and I certainly understand that, so please feel free to email me at autoguy7@aol.com, I promise to keep anything you pass on to me confidential and I would be greatful

this is a general not a rule.
    second week doubles your first weekend
    third weekend doubles your second
    fourth weekend does 150% what your third weekend did
    and the fifth weekend does a little less than the third weekend.

Many might disagree but thats what I find true and how I plan for staffing and parking and such.
    I wish you great luck,
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks so much for the info, I greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Does weather play a part?

Sometimes I think it really does then other times, especially real close to the 31st, it doesn't seem to. ?

I just made a new door I can open to show the wrecked car display in the backyard if it is nasty weather. We only Have to be outdoors otherwise for about 7 foot of travel if the weather is bad.
        Open one door, close the other and we bypass the backyard. (except for that 7 foot)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X